• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Describe your ideal woman physically

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I am so surprised at the amount of men who like pale skin and dark hair. Makes me glad that I choose not to tan! But this past summer in Florida really screwed me being on the beach, getting little tan lines. Damn bikinis. Wish I could do without them sometimes!

stay away from the sun. stay the hell away from it.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
stay away from the sun. stay the hell away from it.

Oh but I love the sun! I hate Winter and I love beaches and warm weather. The main reason I don't tan is because it takes me for freaking ever. I can lay out in the sun, or go to a tanning bed, all day every day for weeks and get nothing noticeable. Whereas most other girls can be outside simply playing volleyball or laying by the pool for a few hours and they'll get a tan. So I decided to say screw it and just be happy with my skin :)

But then things happen like going to Florida and I end up with tan lines. Maybe it's because I live in PA, which isn't quite the same as the Florida sun, where it's scorching hot all day every day. Hmm....

I am going to Hawaii in February and there's no way in hell I'm staying away from the sun then! OOooooo I can't wait!