• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Describe your favourite pussy...

obviously extremly tight and warm. wet but not so wet theres little friction. very snug like its sucking you in.
Oh man, I don't think there is anything such as "too wet." I won't go into my wife until she is totally raining, and then I keep it focused on her orgasm. The best time to have an orgasm in a woman is when she is quivering, after she's already had hers! Overly wet matters little when her lining is contracting and expanding in totally completeness. ;)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Oh man, I don't think there is anything such as "too wet." I won't go into my wife until she is totally raining, and then I keep it focused on her orgasm. The best time to have an orgasm in a woman is when she is quivering, after she's already had hers! Overly wet matters little when her lining is contracting and expanding in totally completeness. ;)

tastey! i did experience too wet only once. a couple of ex's ago, that girl used to get ridiculous wet durring sex. shes was an on-top girl and shen shed get off me to switch or just finished, i had a fucking puddle on me. putting it on her then was like omg. so slick it was crazy. a little much though good for her for cumming like that.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
As long as its clean, trimmed, not to "out there" and doesnt feel like trying to park a bike in an air-craft hangar, its all good.

Ooey gooey, rich and chewy inside. Golden cakey, tender flakey outside. Wrap the inside in the outside. Is it good? Darn tootin'!
:rofl: Is that an AD for the new Mr Kipling range of exceedingly good cakes?:D

I like 'em CLEAN, trimmed, moist and squatted on my face:tongue:

This one is special....butterfly...

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, my g/f's pussy is perfect for me, smooth, tasty and sweet, and always wet and ready;)

As the song says "...sweet black pussy, always talk about it 'cuz I love it...".

So, I love my pussy to be sweet and black. Hair or no hair is fine, but I wouldn't mind a little. That depends on my mood. I love a phat pussy. A pussy that, when she is crawling on her hands and knees, you can see from behind. One you or her can slap, a nice juicy one.