• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Describe your favourite pussy...

shaved and mature.:nannerf1: wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?40755[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• vla1-05.jpg
    vla1-05.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 422
Re: photogenic pussy

That is a perfect looking pussy. Is that really Cassie Courland though? Its in the url but any other pic I see of Cassie she looks alot different.
Love to know who the chick in the gallery is.

That is very sexy pussy indeed!I have probably answered in this thread already,but whatever I said,that must be pretty close to what I meant :)

Btw,Cassie is all new to me,but I searched some of her sets from askjolene,and I think it is her.Eyebows and shape of the mouth are the same,even though she does look different in most sets.A lot sexier than in this one IMO.You can do wonders with make-up and dyed hair ;)

Here`s a link to askjolene
http://search.askjolene.com/search?...&qr="cassie+courtland"+&submit=Ask!&media=pic

huge flappy meat curtains......looks like a roast beef sandwich minus the bread~!
that's what i like

No Pussy Lips, bald.

I love pussy with no any axtras, bald and no lips. Does anybody know any site where it dedicated to hot pussy like that? Attached pic is what I'm looking for.
thanks a lot.

Attachments

• 16662.jpg
    16662.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 439

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Re: No Pussy Lips, bald.

The only reason it looks like that is because every thing is tucked away inside her outer labia. Trust me, it's still there.

Re: No Pussy Lips, bald.

It does not mater if they are there or not, where do I find pics or sites dedicatad to pussy like this one?
Honestly, I don't think there is a site dedicated to that kind of pussy... I don't think there's a site for every type of pussy, tits, ass, etc...:rofl:

Nice pussy, tough! :)