• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

akbul

Banned
this forum isn't about you.

Do you know about whom this forum is about? I don't!

Here's a reason why I won't be surprised if it turns out Denise is not even Czech:

omlazeni dot cz/denise-milani-silikonova-57-12467-0 dot html

-interesting read there, use Google translate.

Here's a reason why I won't be surprised if it turns out Denise is not even Czech:

What the fuck does it matter? Boobs!

Why would she lie about being Czech? She visits there a lot, and if you look at Denise's face she definitely looks like a Slav.

marc si

Banned
Her real last name have been posted in this thread before. I don't feel like going back searching for it, It sound almost Jewish. I won't be surprise if she come out and admit that she is half jewish, since she can speak or read hebrew.

Me neither.
Show me another model who built her career solely on lies.
Show me another model that creates the false impression in your subconscious she will go topless, but keeps her clothes so you keep subscribing in the hope she will and meanwhile she keeps leeching your money.
Show me another model charging money for the privilege of communicating with her.
Show me another model having the nerve to ask for shopping gift cards in addition to the subscription fee.
Show me another model who doesn't put even the minimal effort and money in the making of her products.

Maximizing profits in the ugliest and most inhumane way possible.
There must be something common between her and the people who brought the global recession upon us...

Re: Denise...Feast for The Eyes!

Well, first_night, I can point you in the right direction for some of what SBB's released lately of Denise, which isn't a lot, and she still appears to be exclusive to them right now. But you'll still enjoy this- Denise is um, easy to pick out,and there's other hotties to enjoy...
http://sportsbybrooks.com/SBBgirls40a.html

Wow, does any one know any of these ladies? They are beautiful! nice find!

Originally Posted by dogbone27
Her real last name have been posted in this thread before. I don't feel like going back searching for it, It sound almost Jewish. I won't be surprise if she come out and admit that she is half jewish, since she can speak or read hebrew.

----------------------

Jacobi.....

Relax haters!
She's not THAT famous...

Is just in the United States where all this mania exists.

And about Denise, I think she maybe is a mother and that's why she doesn't want to get naked.

Her whole operation stinks of pure amatureism. Sure some of the pictures are nicely shot, but the videos are terrible, and I'm not just talking about the content.

They're often out of focus, badly shot, shakey, poorly edited together. She likes to give out the impression that she's a high class model, but her and the fella that is putting all this content together are laughing at us all as they rake the money in. It's a home made operation. The production standards aren't high enough to be anything else.

And has anyone seen the new Wonder Woman video? They're using commercial music as the backing track, which I'll bet my house on that they haven't got the copyright clearence from the author to use.

I anyone wants to inform FrankMusik (the author of the music) I'm sure he'll get his lawers on the case who in turn will sue them for breach of copyright ....... and then she'll unleash those puppies in no time to pay the legal fees!

No professional outfit would be so stupid to use commercial music in a video that they are selling online.