• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
2,000,000 views & counting, as of tonight. :hatsoff:

Despite all of the debate Denise has generated, I'm still glad I "introduced" her here in 2005... I think she's going to be a hot topic for some time to come, no matter what she does next.

Despite all of the debate Denise has generated, I'm still glad I "introduced" her here in 2005... I think she's going to be a hot topic for some time to come, no matter what she does next.

Wow, nice numbers for sure. How does this board's # of views compare to others? What board has the most, and how many?

You'd think she'd show some interest in coming on here maybe like a lot of other girls do. No, my guess is she'll continue with these same type of pics she always does, and then give it up at some point and we'll all be wondering what happened to her

meschif said:
You'd think she'd show some interest in coming on here maybe like a lot of other girls do. No, my guess is she'll continue with these same type of pics she always does, and then give it up at some point and we'll all be wondering what happened to her
Yup, pretty much says it all.

Wow, you sound bitter.