• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Denise (Sports by Brooks)

AT LAST....:thumbsup:
She hasn't unveiled it all yet, and even now,we gotta start "mopping up" after ourselves! She claims on myspace to be 23... I dunno, I took her for 30 minimum up to now....

...but I believe her name is Denise Jacobi. Should pass that name on to Hef - she'd be PMOY, IMHO !!

Actually, chi-guy may be right...we've inadvertently stumbled onto Denise's real name. On the modeling agency site from last month, if you clicked on a picture to save, they were titled "Denise Jacobi", and also on her new official site, if you try to save the white banner photo at the top that says Denise Milani, it too is called "Denise Jacobi top bar". But if she prefers to be called Milani, ok by me! As long as she keeps giving us her best! :thumbsup:

AT LAST....:thumbsup:
She hasn't unveiled it all yet, and even now,we gotta start "mopping up" after ourselves! She claims on myspace to be 23... I dunno, I took her for 30 minimum up to now....

Agreed, I think she is older than 23 or 24. However, that is NOT meant to be anything bad; in fact, just the opposite. There is nothing like a sultry, sexy woman over 25 (or 30, or whatever!) - sometimes the just-turned-20 gal just doesn't fit the bill. At least....for me.

And, whatever her last name is doesn't matter, as long as she keeps it up (literally) with her posts. I could make a corny joke about her last name changing to mine....but that might be a stretch! :)

Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

replace???? with http
????://www.denisemilani.com/video/walking/walking_preview.wmv

Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

A X'mas pic from our friend Denise :)

Super hot and Merry X'mas :)

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: