• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

What I don't get, honestly, is why ANYONE gives a flying fuck as to her age when he looks as hot as she does?!?!?!?!

Tru Dat Bro!!! Like any of these dorks would kick her out of bed if she was friggin' 78!!!

blakat

Banned

Hey, here's an idea :wave2: How about her not going nude because of her scars! Or at least until they heal. And as for all of the lies: boobs are fake, age is fake, next thing you know she is not from Czech and her name isn't even Denise Milani. Just some dude after a surgery. Wouldn't that be special! What is HIS name is Dennis Milan, or something... :eek: :shocked:
Thought I'd at least say something. Otherwise, yeah, she's hot, she's getting older and she should do nude before she gets all wrinkly... and to satisfy all of us, of course :D

Last edited:

I'm looking for the set where she has like black bra on, but the stings of her bra are as clear as glass. Can't seem to find it anywhere. If any of you know where I could find that set or have a link to it, it would be much appreciated, thanks :glugglug:

... next thing you know she is not from Czech and her name isn't even Denise Milani. :D

Actually, her name isn't Denise Milani... we covered that topic way back on Page-"whatever" here when she started her website. I stumbled onto how her photos back then were coded (or tagged) with a slightly different name,
not visible on the page, but when you downloaded them. (That was soon fixed by Denise or her webmaster, and does not happen anymore).
The first name was Denise, but the last was not "Milani". I suspect the goof occured when the original photographer's filing information was left on the photos.
I will not say the last name here, as it possibly is her REAL last name ( and Freeones may censor it anyway)

Just some Denise trivia for ya.:thumbsup:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

Actually, her name isn't Denise Milani... we covered that topic way back on Page-"whatever" here when she started her website. I stumbled onto how her photos back then were coded (or tagged) with a slightly different name,
not visible on the page, but when you downloaded them. (That was soon fixed by Denise or her webmaster, and does not happen anymore).
The first name was Denise, but the last was not "Milani". I suspect the goof occured when the original photographer's filing information was left on the photos.
I will not say the last name here, as it possibly is her REAL last name ( and Freeones may censor it anyway)

Just some Denise trivia for ya.:thumbsup:
Thanks info only the threadstarter and a few others would know:D

If she is as old as some people think she is and she still looks that good it's just more proof of her good genetics. :D

Just think of how many people start going downhill at around 30.

actually, think of how many people start going downhill at around 25!

denise milani is gorgeous. she claims her breasts are natural, we'll have to believe her. who cares if they're not, though. it doesn't take away from her beauty. and by the way, i thought she was of czech origin? that doesn't necessarily mean she was raised there. people move around, guys.she says she's 25, we'll have to believe her. so what if she's 100 years old? if shes that fit she could've been born in 1895 for al i care. if she doesn't want to go nude, oh well. then shes an erotic swimsuit model that i love to see. what the hell is everybody complaining about? i guess everybody is nuts. i personally look forward to seeing more shoots by her, and if it's in the same poses, so be it, as long as its a different outfit, and even if it isn't, no 2 pics will be exactly the same. :hatsoff:
thanks to everybody that has posted, especially those joggs updates.

I'm surprised that nobody here -or elsewhere- has done a Photoshop study of 'What She Might Look Like'.

Given how much nattering and yammering-on by whiney-boys these threads contain, maybe someone should put their time to more constructive use? Surely there's at least one competent person out there who can throw something against the wall...and see if it sticks...

ScottyD32

Banned

http://www.imagerise.com/show.php/2299_88886dmblackstockings27123158lo.jpg.html

stumbled across this prob fake or photoshop trickery but still nice anyways

I'm surprised that nobody here -or elsewhere- has done a Photoshop study of 'What She Might Look Like'.

Given how much nattering and yammering-on by whiney-boys these threads contain, maybe someone should put their time to more constructive use? Surely there's at least one competent person out there who can throw something against the wall...and see if it sticks...

Looks pretty good to me :dunno: