• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

Here is the reality of the situation.

It's obvious that her website, combined with her other jobs, give her enough financial stability not to pose topless.

And in the end, it's all about the dollar, dollar bill y'all.

Though with the economy in or heading towards a recession (depending on which economist or source you want to talk to), maybe there will be more financial pressure to show more skin.

But she is not going to choose to go topless just because of a bunch of people on the forum beg her to. She won't even consider it even if she gets flooded with e-mails, which I imagine she does.

What will make her pose topless is money. But it will have to be a situation where she NEEDS the money. Because I'm sure she has been offered enough money to go topless to make her incredibly wealthy. But I imagine her current financial status dictates that she DOES NOT NEED the money.

Though, there is nothing on her yahoo group that's worse than anything you would see in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue or Maxim, it's listed under the Adult category. Could that be harbinger of things to come?

Denise could milk this non nude thing for a long time. Look at Cindy Margolis. She parlayed her whole non nude thing into celebrity status, movie cameos, and even a brief TV show. It was a website you could actually look at work and in front of most girlfriends. Denise' site falls under the same vein.

And when Cindy Margolis was ready to pose in the buff, Playboy rewarded her handsomely. And by that point, Cindy was approaching the downside of her modeling career, though she did still look great.

Denise looks great now, but if she isn't careful I could see her ballooning towards the later part of her modeling years. Girls with large breasts (real or fake) have an almost predisposition like quality to have weight issues as they get older.

dragoon1

Banned
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

Here is the reality of the situation.

It's obvious that her website, combined with her other jobs, give her enough financial stability not to pose topless.

And in the end, it's all about the dollar, dollar bill y'all.

Though with the economy in or heading towards a recession (depending on which economist or source you want to talk to), maybe there will be more financial pressure to show more skin.

But she is not going to choose to go topless just because of a bunch of people on the forum beg her to. She won't even consider it even if she gets flooded with e-mails, which I imagine she does.

What will make her pose topless is money. But it will have to be a situation where she NEEDS the money. Because I'm sure she has been offered enough money to go topless to make her incredibly wealthy. But I imagine her current financial status dictates that she DOES NOT NEED the money.

Though, there is nothing on her yahoo group that's worse than anything you would see in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue or Maxim, it's listed under the Adult category. Could that be harbinger of things to come?

Denise could milk this non nude thing for a long time. Look at Cindy Margolis. She parlayed her whole non nude thing into celebrity status, movie cameos, and even a brief TV show. It was a website you could actually look at work and in front of most girlfriends. Denise' site falls under the same vein.

And when Cindy Margolis was ready to pose in the buff, Playboy rewarded her handsomely. And by that point, Cindy was approaching the downside of her modeling career, though she did still look great.

Denise looks great now, but if she isn't careful I could see her ballooning towards the later part of her modeling years. Girls with large breasts (real or fake) have an almost predisposition like quality to have weight issues as they get older.

Bingo, you will never see Denise Milani topless.

dragoon1

Banned