• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

member2224

Closed Account
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

She has a killer, slender hourglass, and is beautiful with it.
Er, yeah, I guess, at least clothed.
Actually, I'm not "knocking" any woman, although I can comment that she didn't need to do it, and looked better before.

One woman that utterly destroyed her perfect set of breasts with enhancements was Katrina Nikita. There are several others. Heck, I even thought Wifey (of Wifey's World) was better as a natural 30s hanger before she got the "lift."

But at least these weren't massive enhancements. Massive enhancements only go so far.

Now hold on. If it affected sensitivity and form, yes, I would. Furthermore, it's not just about length, but thickness as well, and I'm very happy myself there.

But yes, you can get implants in your cock to become thicker. Doctors have been doing it for 20 years or so now. Length is more difficult to come by, but thickness is not. It's not all about length, especially for her pleasure. ;)

Ok, well we are splitting hairs here, but my point is that we can't knock her or any other women for getting implants or a lift...especially since it is such a normal and everday procedure anymore. My wife got implants last year and she was trilled and so am I...they look very natural:)

Ok, well we are splitting hairs here, but my point is that we can't knock her or any other women for getting implants or a lift...especially since it is such a normal and everday procedure anymore. My wife got implants last year and she was trilled and so am I...they look very natural:)

I think it was that great philosopher Rick Gassko (Tom Hanks in 'Bachelor Party') who once said:

"I'm very happy.....for the both of you!"

:thumbsup:

Well regardless of whether she is fake or not, she is spectacular and her tits are amazing! You can't knock her or any other woman for getting "enhance"...I think any one of us would gladly pay to add 5-6 inches to our dicks if it were possible...

You actually want a 12-14 inch cock? Dude, you'd pass out if you ever got hard because of lack of blood to the brain.

member2224

Closed Account

You actually want a 12-14 inch cock? Dude, you'd pass out if you ever got hard because of lack of blood to the brain.

LOL...no, I don't want one that big...it might be hard to find a women who take me if I were that big...my point was that even if Denise got implants, we can't knock her for doing it.

i wouldn't mind knocking people that fill this thread with useless discussions about if her tits are real, cock enlargement or whatever.
I'd rather see this thread filled with links to pics.

:rolleyes:I´m waiting to see Denise nude, I would like to have the opportunity to worship :bowdown: her fantastic body, by the way my dear fellows, I think it´s a waste of time to see in the pics if there are a nip slip off, maybe a masive mailing to her website could be more effective, this could be the text:

DENISE:YOUR FANS WANT´S PINK !!!

OK, if you guys really want to see a little something, you can actually do something about it. Go to the following site, and enter our girlfriend as a 'write-in' vote (lower right-hand side). To increase her chances, vote over and over, and don't vote for anyone else....besides....no one else is has beautiful as our Denise. Here's your chance.

http://www.playboy.com/arts-entertainment/features/sexiest-celeb-2007/index.html

OK gang, times almost up.....vote early & vote often!!!