• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bergstrom

Closed Account
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

never use here for translation device to english speak, so sense make not you posting when here. Because, Yoda-itus, have I generate, sounds like, while crap this typing sounds as speak wardsback I do. Understand.

The lesson here, Please speak English!

"updates"....????
always the same pics...same pose...nothing new

I have no intentions of getting in an argument, but I just don't see how this is the case.

One of the best things about Denise's latest stuff is how she is not just a studio model. In fact, she seems to do many of her photosets outdoors:
http://www.denise-milani.net/4-wheeler.html
Can you imagine how much more planning (and money) it takes to do a shoot like this as compared to a studio shoot where you flip the light cans on and pull a different color curtain for the background? Not to mention we get to see her in all kinds of different activities and settings.

She is sexy, I enjoy her updates - I would love to see her nude, but I enjoy seeing her...period.

I have no intentions of getting in an argument, but I just don't see how this is the case.

One of the best things about Denise's latest stuff is how she is not just a studio model. In fact, she seems to do many of her photosets outdoors:
Can you imagine how much more planning (and money) it takes to do a shoot like this as compared to a studio shoot where you flip the light cans on and pull a different color curtain for the background? Not to mention we get to see her in all kinds of different activities and settings.

She is sexy, I enjoy her updates - I would love to see her nude, but I enjoy seeing her...period.

......a very boring period

Who cares where or how she takes the pictures, if she looks exactly the same in each picture?
Who even pays attention to what's going on behind the girl in a photo, anyway?

OK, she is very beautifull girl with wonderfull tits...I like her a lot...and so what? she does look the same in every photo shoot....the differece is only a color of lace or outfit..nothing else...to much boring... let's see somenthing different!