• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
This should make it clearer.

Adjusted picture so the nipple is more visible.

1. How did you adjust the image to make it more clear?
2. can you do the same thing to these? or any others?

5.jpg
7.jpg

im sure this isnt new but there are 250 pages here.

does anyone know if there is a non blurred version of this photo?

tumblr_lj1y1hX3kE1qza3e8o1_500.jpg

http://mikiep.tumblr.com/post/4301284862/denise-milani-finally-shows-nipple

I think this is actually Alia Janine. Noticed a red spot on her arm which resembles the tattoo Alia has on the same location on her arm.

but it is a photoshop... as much as i want to magine those tits are hers, i dont like photoshops

this is true, a very good photoshop but still a photoshop. with everything she does to make sure people dont see her nipples why would anyone believe that she just pulled her tits out in public like that?

i think the only real chance anyone has of seeing her nipples are if someone savvy with photoshop or image editing software is able to adjust the images of the few pictures she has where we can already see her nipples a little, this way they are more clear. i want to say its done by adjusting the light and dark or something but i have had no success. I dont know what that would do to the rest of the image though. i think I've mentioned this before in this thread.

even so, it wouldnt be as nice as a picture that is meant to be topless, for some reason that's just how that goes.