• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If you had any doubts that Denise was the number one...., check out her new video, simply awesome with a sexy American trikini washing a Lamborghini. Pffff

I'm not a fan of her new ripped-stomach look. I think her belly was far sexier and feminine before. It was just perfect! The new look is hard. The old look was much more graceful, with softer lines.

ripped stomach / flabby stomach... in any case she is a highly overrated old shorty with plastic in her face and chest.

PS I've seen a few seconds of one of her new videos on youtube - the camera was shaking so much I got a headache :rofl:

If you had any doubts that Denise was the number one...., check out her new video, simply awesome with a sexy American trikini washing a Lamborghini. Pffff

I'll bet both the Lambo and Denise were "delivered" to the shoot. The car on a flatbed recovery truck and Denise in a Limo. :D

ripped stomach / flabby stomach... in any case she is a highly overrated old shorty with plastic in her face and chest.

PS I've seen a few seconds of one of her new videos on youtube - the camera was shaking so much I got a headache :rofl:
"Highly overrated old shorty", is it? Man, you've got vision problems or a taste issue or maybe both.

Denise is still the best, and you have zero clue if she has "plastic in her face" or not.:facepalm::facepalm:

Who cares if she has??? It blows me away how some people like touch wood get worked up because Denise might have done something to make herself look better when all we're interested in is seeing imagery of her anyway.
As for taking issue with her age and height, that's even more ridiculous. Would she be "better" if she was 5'10" instead of 5'4" and 25 instead of 31? I sure don't think so.

She isn't "overrated" at all, let alone highly.