• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yeah, i'd agree. But the fitness modelling thing has to stop, please? It's like a Concentrationcamp victim stole a set of amazing knockers, and a beautiful face. Horrible.

This is an exaggeration of course but I can't help agreeing here. She was so perfectly proportioned before it's a crying shame.

OK, listen up. I've just deleted several posts from the last few pages. The reasons:

1) Thread hijacking. Namely, all the bickering back and forth and outright flaming going on between "supporters" of one model versus another. If you don't like a particular model try STAYING OUT OF HER THREAD. If you don't think a particular model goes far enough in her photo and video shoots, a comment or two is fine (also pointless) but don't keep doing it over and over and over again. That just leads to the pointless bickering and flaming of members.

2) Flaming OCSMs. It's one thing to support and defend your favorite model or performer, but do not do so by denigrating or using derogatory names towards the other models.

3) Giving out personal information about a model (her real name). Yes, you can probably find this info out fairly easily elsewhere.... but it's against the rules to do so here.

I didn't see anything strange about "White Balcony" video.

Although you remind me some nippleslip/shown in these videos:

· "Purple Passion" at 1:04
· "Wild" at 1:00
· "Rock Chick" at 1:15
· all 36 seconds of "Easter" (red background).

I just feel ...

I just feel looking for any hint of nipple or camel with Denise is kinda like Jason at the beginning of American Pie, especially he exclaims "a tit!" And like his mom, I have to wonder, is this "illegal cable"? ;)

I just love those curves, because even covered, they are erotic. So searching to find a little areola or pink seems almost like watching those first few minutes of American Pie, something I have no interest in. Sorry, just had to say it.