• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I am repping anyone who requests to see tits and -repping anyone who cries that asking to see dem boobies is disrespectful or pretends to know what Denise will do in the future.

Word of advice. Make sure you have a higher post cost before you neg-rep someone or it will not work.

And i doubt Denise will go topless, because if she wanted to go topless by now should would have done it by now. She've been modeling for 5 years, but you're right she might changes her mind. we just have to wait and see.

BTW you get neg rep from me for telling people you'll neg rep them for stupid shit. :D

akbul

Banned
I've said it before but check out this graph:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=denise+milani

If that starts to fall off, she might switch her strategy around, until then, probably not.

I don't think the data from Google is reliable. I've posted before about the daily unique visitors to her website. At that time the figure hovered around 5,000. A few weeks later the figure jumped to 15,000.
Leaving Google aside, the fact we are still discussing her after almost three months of no new content speaks for itself - check the current ranking of this thread!

Word of advice. Make sure you have a higher post cost before you neg-rep someone or it will not work.

And i doubt Denise will go topless, because if she wanted to go topless by now should would have done it by now. She've been modeling for 5 years, but you're right she might changes her mind. we just have to wait and see.

BTW you get neg rep from me for telling people you'll neg rep them for stupid shit. :D

Word of advice...your post count means shit to me. Your posts are filled with virginal white knight tears...mine are filled with gently baked awesome.

Enjoy.

Word of advice...your post count means shit to me. Your posts are filled with virginal white knight tears...mine are filled with gently baked awesome.

Enjoy.

You tell yourself that to make yourself feel proud,son. :1orglaugh

Oh, and i do enjoy getting PM from people talking about you. If you think your post are filled with gently baked awesome. tell yourself that.

BTW thanks for the neg rep. You see how mine worked and yours didn't. LMAO:rofl::thefinger
Now enjoy

kumarjai

Banned
http://*******************************/2010/02/denise-milani-in-white-garters.html

exposure of denise-milani in white garters

Oh, and i do enjoy getting PM from people talking about you. If you think your post are filled with gently baked awesome. tell yourself that.

Do you repeat all of your cookie cutter insults like this? If you are gonna tangle ass with me you are gonna need something a little more potent than repetitions of "tell yourself that, son".

LMFAO...yay guise we guts his rep pnts to 0 herayz!

Please tell me you're joking. The whole point of saying what I said was to prove just how serious all of this is to you...and you helped me out more than I could have expected. Attack my post count, my rep...whatever...that shit means nada to me. I am all about pointing out what crybabies people like Dogbone are.

I do have a question for you Dogbone...was one of these reported PMs from Denise Milani? If not...sounds like your Captain Saveaho tactics have not paid off and the only people who think you matter continue to be your schoolyard playmates, who, like you, couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a box of bananas.

The Champ has spoken...NYUCKA.

Hi, son, why are you constantly feuding with people on this thread, son? Every other page seems to be a constant bitch fest from you, son.
:ban:

Ahhh... people fighting again? What a shock.

Guess I should check back in a week when people are actually posting real news + photo's about Denise.

Do you repeat all of your cookie cutter insults like this? If you are gonna tangle ass with me you are gonna need something a little more potent than repetitions of "tell yourself that, son".

LMFAO...yay guise we guts his rep pnts to 0 herayz!

Please tell me you're joking. The whole point of saying what I said was to prove just how serious all of this is to you...and you helped me out more than I could have expected. Attack my post count, my rep...whatever...that shit means nada to me. I am all about pointing out what crybabies people like Dogbone are.

I do have a question for you Dogbone...was one of these reported PMs from Denise Milani? If not...sounds like your Captain Saveaho tactics have not paid off and the only people who think you matter continue to be your schoolyard playmates, who, like you, couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a box of bananas.

The Champ has spoken...NYUCKA.

Hi, son, why are you constantly feuding with people on this thread, son? Every other page seems to be a constant bitch fest from you, son.
:ban:

Here is my gift for both of you 2

Seem like I'll not be feeding the trolls anymore what a shame.
BTW Peace Out Son both of you.
PS if i can't get laid then why do i have a gf? Oh, and you called me a crybaby when you seem like the biggest one on here.