• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

schmoo

Closed Account
Denise for me every time.

Just remember.. this thread is about Denise, and Denise only. Let's not let any comparison with anyone else detract from this please. Thank you.

akbul

Banned
Comparison Denise - Jordan Carver:...

Never trust data given by the models themselves, they have a tendency to fudge a little with the numbers...
For example, there is no way on earth Denise height is 5'4''.

PS You give 9.5/10 for the face of Denise? Please check out her photos where her face is in neutral expression and she's not smiling. And I also think you overrated Jordan.

Her videos drive me crazy.. you can tell by the look in her face that all she's thinking about is "Haha I know you want to see my tits more than anything but I'm not showing you shit!"

marc si

Banned
Her videos drive me crazy.. you can tell by the look in her face that all she's thinking about is "Haha I know you want to see my tits more than anything but I'm not showing you shit!"

I don't think Denise and her partner will be smiling anymore.

marc si

Banned
why? enlighten us

Frankmusik – Wonder Women is not the only song that was stolen by Denise. Here is a partial list:

Ozzy Osbourne – Don’t Blame Me (In The Gym)
Laura Pausini – Gente (Thinking Of You)
Pakito – Living On Video (Limelight)
Gipsy Kings – Baila Me (Latin Gogo)
Lemon – Won’t You Join Me For A Drink (Bra Fitting)
Paul Oakenfold – Hypnotized (Hypnotized)
Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl (Walking)

This is only a partial list because there were songs I couldn’t ID and because I don’t have access to all the videos.
Apart from contacting the record companies, I also contacted Ferrero Italy and notified them on abuse of their product in the “Nutella video”.
EACH copyright violation here can cost Denise tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Please send me a private message if you find more songs or if you have working download links for the above videos.
Thank you.

Frankmusik – Wonder Women is not the only song that was stolen by Denise. Here is a partial list:

Ozzy Osbourne – Don’t Blame Me (In The Gym)
Laura Pausini – Gente (Thinking Of You)
Pakito – Living On Video (Limelight)
Gipsy Kings – Baila Me (Latin Gogo)
Lemon – Won’t You Join Me For A Drink (Bra Fitting)
Paul Oakenfold – Hypnotized (Hypnotized)
Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl (Walking)

This is only a partial list because there were songs I couldn’t ID and because I don’t have access to all the videos.
Apart from contacting the record companies, I also contacted Ferrero Italy and notified them on abuse of their product in the “Nutella video”.
EACH copyright violation here can cost Denise tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Please send me a private message if you find more songs or if you have working download links for the above videos.
Thank you.
How big is your penis? it must be tinny