• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

drifter75

Banned
I am always suspicious of girls that shy away and don't show the goods. She no doubt has lop-sided, un-even, mis-shaped or generally just wonky nipples. Either that, or they hide the scarring of the surgery she has not had ;)

Her left nipple is way on the external side of her left boob, much asymmetrical to her right one, what was pointed out and commented here tens of pages back.

akbul

Banned
Please don't be tempted to subscribe to her website if she goes topless/nude in the near future.
Just hold your horses a bit longer - the wait will be worthwhile.

G-rated?! Not with that 19" mid-section!

I need to see this girls tits already...
A fucking wet t-shirt or something!
These G-rated shoots are getting a little tiresome.
G-rated?! Not with that 19" mid-section!
I can't speak for others, but I think her body is pure explicit sex when she's got those fanging hips exposed.
That mid-section is only 19" around, and those hips a half-foot fuller!

All I do is drop into imaging spearing them. :nannerf1:

Anybody else find themselves squinting at pictures 7,9 and 10 :nanner::nanner:
I guess I would if I wasn't lusting after (and likely squinting while I nut in) her in pictures 8, 11 and 12, imaging my pelvis driving her from behind while I grabbed that tiny mid-section. And even in picture 7, I'd be grabbing the high-tops of those hips, pulling her fanging womanhood on my manhood, and going nuts.

Oh, you mean you're looking for nipples? Oh, sorry, was otherwise distracted. And I love tits too, but there are just more aspects to Denise's perfection to draw my interest. I love natural breasts, but I wouldn't go any softer if I found out they were fake as I was spearing her body. :rubbel:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
I guess I would if I wasn't lusting after (and likely squinting while I nut in) her in pictures 8, 11 and 12, imaging my pelvis driving her from behind while I grabbed that tiny mid-section. And even in picture 7, I'd be grabbing the high-tops of those hips, pulling her fanging womanhood on my manhood, and going nuts.

Oh, you mean you're looking for nipples? Oh, sorry, was otherwise distracted. And I love tits too, but there are just more aspects to Denise's perfection to draw my interest. I love natural breasts, but I wouldn't go any softer if I found out they were fake as I was spearing her body. :rubbel:

:rofl: true but I try to look at other aspects of her but my eye only seems to focus on three things,:boobies: and occasionally :booty:

I joined her site once, about a year ago, and didnt plan on ever joining it again.

This latest set though has just about changed my mind. :rolleyes: