• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Someone earlier brought up the term "lift" and I looked up some info on it.
I think it may explain quite a bit...

In a breast-lift procedure, the woman has a few options. A lift that involves the use of water or silicone implants, or one that uses no implants at all. The no-implant approach is mostly used for a woman who's well-endowed to begin with (which we all know Denise was).

One of the no-implant surgeries is known to reduce the size of the areolas, and leaves behind a tell-tale "ring" type scar around them. (this is seen on many topless models) The woman is left with breasts that appear to have grown in size, but actually have the same volume as before, just distributed differently. Since nothing is implanted, she may have to repeat the surgery after some years, as gravity will cause sagging naturally.

Denise --if she went that route-- can continue to make the claim that she's
"natural" if her tits contain no implants... but the effects left on the areolas might be one reason she's hesitant to show them. Kind of an ironic thing--
left with a "fake" look even when they're not technically fake. :dunno:

(Just a theory)

Do you mind giving an example, Mr. Iknoweverything???

What about Julia Miles? Does she fits in this considerations?

In a breast-lift procedure, the woman has a few options. A lift that involves the use of water or silicone implants, or one that uses no implants at all. The no-implant approach is mostly used for a woman who's well-endowed to begin with (which we all know Denise was).

One of the no-implant surgeries is known to reduce the size of the areolas, and leaves behind a tell-tale "ring" type scar around them. (this is seen on many topless models) The woman is left with breasts that appear to have grown in size, but actually have the same volume as before, just distributed differently. Since nothing is implanted, she may have to repeat the surgery after some years, as gravity will cause sagging naturally.

"natural" if her tits contain no implants... but the effects left on the areolas might be one reason she's hesitant to show them. Kind of an ironic thing--

(Just a theory)

(Just a theory)

Clearly stated !!!

:popcorn:

:wave2::thumbsup::thumbsup::wave2:

drifter75

Banned

(Just a theory)

Her boobs look much bigger than before. And then, why doesn't she herself explain what she did ? That's the simplest thing to do ! But she's not going to, because she's there to pull out money from fools.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Her boobs look much bigger than before. And then, why doesn't she herself explain what she did ? That's the simplest thing to do ! But she's not going to, because she's there to pull out money from fools.

Это правда. Все вы дураки!

Id veritas est. Omnes uos sunt stulti!

It is true. All of you are fools!

Это правда. Все вы дураки!

Id veritas est. Omnes uos sunt stulti!

It is true. All of you are fools!

Yep, and the fools are the one that are paying around 25 bucks to be a member of her site , waiting for her to get those fake titty out, which will never happen. :D That woman is a gold digger and the biggest scamer ever...

Yep, and the fools are the one that are paying around 25 bucks to be a member of her site , waiting for her to get those fake titty out, which will never happen. :D That woman is a gold digger and the biggest scamer ever...

Pardon me, but... how does charging $25.00 (or whatever is charged) for access to a site with content constitute her as a scamer (scammer is the proper spelling, btw) ? Has she, or her producers, taken your money without recompense? Have you been denied services or goods as the result of paying for them? Have you been outright tricked and robbed?

No. She isn't a scammer. And the gold-digging (and overdone fake tits comments) is all speculation, but so what? If anything, all of the leeching a-holes who think they deserve something for nothing are the "scammers" and gold-diggers. Clue: It takes time and money to produce the movies and images you see on her site. You're paying for the livelihoods of photographers, movie editors, producers, etc. I guess that doesn't really matter, though...

This isn't an attack on you personally, but it irks me when people think that by charging for access to a site that they are legitimately being scammed or denied simply because they feel entitled to a site's content for free. She may be a TEASE (MAYBE!), but scammer? Come on, it's ridiculous to think that.

If you're so turned off by being "scammed" (translation: I have to pay to see her contents), then scam Ms. Milani and Periscope Media yourself and look up a tor_rent file. Not my suggestion, simply the obvious route to go if you feel entitled to robbing other people of their livelihoods.

Ah, cogent responses. How refreshing.

It's quite funny to see the frustration that some Milani 'fans' express at her denying them the pleasure of her 'getting her baps out'. Hence the 'scamming' comment. But really; she's not scamming anyone. She is, most definitely, teasing all of us in not 'showing us the puppies'. But those who are willing to pay for a membership to her site are hardly being 'scammed'. Maybe they get the point early...within a quick review of the material...that she ain't gonna reveal 'em. But she doesn't promise anywhere that we're gonna see 'em...so nobody is being 'scammed' or otherwise ripped-off.

Maybe she'll never show 'em. Maybe all we'll ever get is a frustrating peep show. Regardless, even the greatly-frustrated amongst us should get their facts straight.

"We should be happy she's doing anything for us!"

Uh... That sounds a little creepy.

She's not 'doing anything for us'.

She's not doing us favours. She's selling a product. A product as SHE defines it.

But please, don't make this seem like some kind of benevolency.

Pardon me, but... how does charging $25.00 (or whatever is charged) for access to a site with content constitute her as a scamer (scammer is the proper spelling, btw) ? Has she, or her producers, taken your money without recompense? Have you been denied services or goods as the result of paying for them? Have you been outright tricked and robbed?

No. She isn't a scammer. And the gold-digging (and overdone fake tits comments) is all speculation, but so what? If anything, all of the leeching a-holes who think they deserve something for nothing are the "scammers" and gold-diggers. Clue: It takes time and money to produce the movies and images you see on her site. You're paying for the livelihoods of photographers, movie editors, producers, etc. I guess that doesn't really matter, though...

This isn't an attack on you personally, but it irks me when people think that by charging for access to a site that they are legitimately being scammed or denied simply because they feel entitled to a site's content for free. She may be a TEASE (MAYBE!), but scammer? Come on, it's ridiculous to think that.

If you're so turned off by being "scammed" (translation: I have to pay to see her contents), then scam Ms. Milani and Periscope Media yourself and look up a tor_rent file. Not my suggestion, simply the obvious route to go if you feel entitled to robbing other people of their livelihoods.

*Sigh*

Dude. I was joking but I don't think you saw it that way since you wrote all of that.^^^ Just maybe if you took a look back in this thread, you just might found out how much i am a big fan of Denise and respect her and her work and do not really care if she get those puppies out or not. It sad how some people can't take a Joke. BTW thanks for correting my typo. :D

"We should be happy she's doing anything for us!"

Uh... That sounds a little creepy.

She's not 'doing anything for us'.

She's not doing us favours. She's selling a product. A product as SHE defines it.

But please, don't make this seem like some kind of benevolency.

Nah, that not creepy as you make it sound, that just pure "fan boyish" right there. You'll run into those type of guys all the time, that it actually does sound creepy sometimes.