• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
"Sadly, I've lost interest in her."

LMAO

Dude, you sound like all the little chickees that cried themselves to sleep when Elvis tied the knot.

But please share; who are you doing to fixate on now? Got a Top Ten Wank-for List?

drifter75

Banned
Four.

LOL

You're connecting an adult (fashion) model with heightened libido. Maybe she's entirely asexual. Maybe she's frigid.

Maybe she prefers her Rabbit. (the kind with batteries...although you do drive both.)

Yep, that's what she seems to me ... You can't tell the true nature of this chick behind that mask made of fake smile and empty look in the eyes.

I don't think it matters whether her tits are real, enhanced or just fake, it doesn't change the fact that she is hot as hell and her body as a whole is incredible. :bowdown:

And for the record, not that it matters whatsoever, I think her tits are greatly enhanced or down right fake. I don't recall if anyone has mentioned it before; but I can't say that I've ever noticed one stretch mark on or around her breasts and most busts even remotely that size have some kind of stretch marks that are natural and happen with the growth. :dunno:

Ever notice that the women, that you know for a fact, had some work done don't have them either. :2 cents:

I'm far from an expert, but I'm leaning toward those puppies being real...I mean, look at all the women with the fake tits, they keep their shape no matter what the position. Is it just ME, or has anyone ever noticed that Denise seems to pose in positions that show some movement? When she's on her back they seem to spread and flatten, side shots show hanging, when she is on all fours they seem to follow the laws of gravity. Maybe she IS just blessed with the best set of natural tits ever

For a lack of research, I will correct myself, I am deeply embarassed by my previous post. She is in fact carrying natural boobs.

Denise is petite, she stands five feet four inches tall. She is known for her very curvy, fit body - her waist measures nineteen inches, her hips measure thirty-four inches, and her all-natural breasts are 34DDD. She wears a tiny "0" dress size, a size five shoe, and has hazel eyes Born April 24, 1980
from http://www.babepedia.com/babe/Denise_Milani

drifter75

Banned
For a lack of research, I will correct myself, I am deeply embarassed by my previous post. She is in fact carrying natural boobs.

from http://www.babepedia.com/babe/Denise_Milani

Then go make some research on SportsbyBrooks.com too and You'll see what her tits looked like natural. All the web bios on her are made only upon her own statements, which have never been proved, because of the simple fact she has never shown her tits. Do You really believe everything You read or hear ???

drifter75

Banned
I'm far from an expert, but I'm leaning toward those puppies being real...I mean, look at all the women with the fake tits, they keep their shape no matter what the position. Is it just ME, or has anyone ever noticed that Denise seems to pose in positions that show some movement? When she's on her back they seem to spread and flatten, side shots show hanging, when she is on all fours they seem to follow the laws of gravity. Maybe she IS just blessed with the best set of natural tits ever

That's because she had nice big D/E-cup naturals to start from. In her case the augmentation in volume was by a relatively low %. But look at the shots from up her cleavage and You'll notice the sharp lines of implants against thorax.

Then go make some research on SportsbyBrooks.com too and You'll see what her tits looked like natural. All the web bios on her are made only upon her own statements, which have never been proved, because of the simple fact she has never shown her tits. Do You really believe everything You read or hear ???

Nope. I don't believe nothing from nobody. But if that was her account that is being published then we should give her due respect.

To settle this. I think this thread has amassed over a million posts already.

Maybe we should start a POLL?:nanner:

Because they are too lazy to do research for them self. It's simple, just google pre implants Denise Milani and it should take you to a few link which are offen her SportsbyBrooks photo's when she was DD and not DDD.

Nope. I don't believe nothing from nobody. But if that was her account that is being published then we should give her due respect.

To settle this. I think this thread has amassed over a million posts already.

Maybe we should start a POLL?:nanner:

There is already a POLL around about her breast being real or fake.

Right.

Because a poll settles everything.

LMAO

(And I love the fact that the current results add up to more than 100%. Hmm... Have the results been AUGMENTED?!?)

In my opinion it looks quite obvious to me that they have been enhanced if you look at older pictures and compare. That doesn't really detract from the fact she has a cracking body.

When she was asked if they're "real" of course she's going to say yes because they were pretty big to begin with. I don't think she has ever been asked if they're "enhanced" though.

In my opinion it looks quite obvious to me that they have been enhanced if you look at older pictures and compare. That doesn't really detract from the fact she has a cracking body.

Now we are on the same page. I don't CARE if those dangling things on her is fake or not.

:bowdown:She has the body of a Goddess!!
:bowdown: