• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
"she made a hardcore set , any news on that?"

LMAO

Yeah, mate... Didn't you hear? She's not only done a set, there's a DVD about to be released. Here's the breakdown:

Part 1: Girl-girl.
Part 2: Boy-girl, oral
Part 3: Boy-girl, vaginal intercourse
Part 4: Boy-girl, anal
Part 5: Mixed, water sports
Part 6: Body-fluid cocktails; breast milk, jism, femcum, menstrual flow
Part 7: Dwarves and hermaphrodites
Part 8: Beastiality, domestic pets
Part 9: Beastiality, wild animals
Part 10: 'Snuff' theme, in which Ms Milani dies from excessive sexual pleasure.

Seriously; what on earth have you ever seen (outside your dreams) that would ever have put the idea in your head (the one you don't seem to think with) that she'd be on the road to 'hardcore'? Here's a woman who has never bared her breasts, and you're asking if there's news about-

*composes himself*

Too much time spent wanking is one thing. Too much time longing for the impossible is... Well, it's downright pathetic.

Consider utilizing some of the time you seem to have in excess, in volunteer work. And let us know how it turns out...and if YOU ever make any hardcore sets.

LOL

Thanks for brightening my Sunday evening.

Are u high???? are u asking? r u stating? r u dreaming?

well on beautifuldenise.com it says something different :

HARDCORE VIDEO!!!!!! (Click here for preview)

My first Hardcore Video is available on Needy Wives under the name of Mason (you have to sign up to a minimum of 3 day trial membership - OFFER EXPIRES IN 3 DAYS so HURRY :))

on the pics doesnt look like her, but the sample videos here a bit :
http://www.xtf-galleriesz.com/Needy_Wives/Mason/gallery1.html

is it some kind of hiding thing because the vids dont show whats on the preview pics what do you guys think?

DannyOceans13

Closed Account
"she made a hardcore set , any news on that?"

LMAO

Yeah, mate... Didn't you hear? She's not only done a set, there's a DVD about to be released. Here's the breakdown:

Part 1: Girl-girl.
Part 2: Boy-girl, oral
Part 3: Boy-girl, vaginal intercourse
Part 4: Boy-girl, anal
Part 5: Mixed, water sports
Part 6: Body-fluid cocktails; breast milk, jism, femcum, menstrual flow
Part 7: Dwarves and hermaphrodites
Part 8: Beastiality, domestic pets
Part 9: Beastiality, wild animals
Part 10: 'Snuff' theme, in which Ms Milani dies from excessive sexual pleasure.

Seriously; what on earth have you ever seen (outside your dreams) that would ever have put the idea in your head (the one you don't seem to think with) that she'd be on the road to 'hardcore'? Here's a woman who has never bared her breasts, and you're asking if there's news about-

*composes himself*

Too much time spent wanking is one thing. Too much time longing for the impossible is... Well, it's downright pathetic.

Consider utilizing some of the time you seem to have in excess, in volunteer work. And let us know how it turns out...and if YOU ever make any hardcore sets.

LOL

Thanks for brightening my Sunday evening.

:eek: i'm spent after that..... and i've been bankrupt for 12 months :thumbsup: