• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
> Do NOT link to other forums <

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I would photoshop out a nipple? Um..okay. :dunno:

Ok think a little longer. I didin't say you did it, dumbo. I said it could be that the nipple was there and they photoshopped away as she doesn't show them. Got it?

BTW I don't say it is like that, just could be.

tercero

Banned
Why? Who the fuck wants to hear her talk?

Plus, she cant be that stupid she's makin a living without even taking her clothes off.

Actually, I'd like to hear her moan but that's going to happen.
And the person behind her career is a genius I'll admit. It's not her. She'd forget the recipe for ice.

drifter75

Banned
Why? Who the fuck wants to hear her talk?

Plus, she cant be that stupid she's makin a living without even taking her clothes off.

Well, she can do that, because stupid are men. Some of them are present on this forum too.
The brain-photoshop on her would be not to make her talk smartly, but to make her do nude. That she's got a problem with her brain is one of the possible explanations of why she doesn't do nude.

Actually, I'd like to hear her moan but that's going to happen.
And the person behind her career is a genius I'll admit. It's not her. She'd forget the recipe for ice.
She says she does know thw recipe for ice..."You take that wet stuff that falls from the sky and then you make it cold somehow..I cant remember that part"

It's a fake. I've seen the original.

Uncle is offline Add to Uncle's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

It is not a fake,it was posted on the site and altered after it was realised it was a tad too brave for her nipple starved fans,they obviously didnt want to offend or send too many people into a mad frenzy by the chance sighting of the offending article before a decent period of scientific conditioning could be carried out on the masses to ensure that seeing a nipple wouldnt be too much for them :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::D

It is not a fake,it was posted on the site and altered after it was realised it was a tad too brave for her nipple starved fans,they obviously didnt want to offend or send too many people into a mad frenzy by the chance sighting of the offending article before a decent period of scientific conditioning could be carried out on the masses to ensure that seeing a nipple wouldnt be too much for them :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::D

I'm going to have to agree on that--
The nip-slip on the bed shot is either real, or one industrial-grade fake. I work with imaging, and on a close inspection, there isn't so much as a part of a pixel out of place where the nip appears. If someone faked it, they got every shadow and nuance down to a "T". Denise was clearly spilling out that side of her top, and the non-nip pic is in much degraded quality, meaning its easier for her and her webmasters to have erased the nip with little trouble, keeping her "pure". Or maybe they intended all along for there to be a nip & non-nip version to float around just as a little gift for us. Who knows?