• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She is extremely intelligent -- very shrewd, very crafty. I will ONLY join her Web site if she goes topless. What is the point of subscribing to a bikini site?

Yes, no doubt many of us will join when and if she ever goes topless.

Denise has made a modest career out of teasing folks with her gigantic bust, I don't see will change that strategy anytime soon.

I won't subscribe to Denise Milani's Web site until / unless she reveals more than she is revealing now. She could at least wear pasties, for God's sake!

Wear PASTIES, Denise! Why not?

Right now, the Web site is a bikini site... boring. I'm not spending money on a bikini site!

My other idea -- it's worth repeating -- would be to have Denise issue a challenge:

"If I get 500,000 [for example] subscribers, I'll take my top off!"

How sexy would that be? THEN I would subscribe. So would thousands of other men / women...

Until / unless that day comes, I'm not sending any money her way... End of story.

She could start out slowly by wearing something see-through, at least it's a start and build up from there.

drifter75

Banned
Yes, no doubt many of us will join when and if she ever goes topless.

Denise has made a modest career out of teasing folks with her gigantic bust, I don't see will change that strategy anytime soon.

Make a count. Her site membership is 25 euros / month. Take just 100 members / month. There will be 100 fools paying 25 euros for a one-model bikini site, won't there ? I mean, out of the whole world and the millions of fans she's got ...
25 x 100 = 2.500 euros
2.500 euros of monthly turnover.
Billing company's fee is 10-25 %, so the site gets ca 2.000 euros / month. That's not bad at all. Yet, that's if the members are just 100. And what if they're more ? If there are 1.000 fools paying, that becomes 20.000 euros / month. 20.000 euros / month means almost a quarter of a million euros a year. And that's already brilliant business ! A quarter of a million euros for showing up in bikini and lingerie.
To all hoping she gets nude ...

As does Yours about me.
I already explained clearly why I write what I write about DM. If You still don't know it, go back and study.

No need.
Your reasons are obvious.

^Obviously you don't know much about her business. I'm no expert, but I know a thing or two. If you ever want to learn, I'd be pleased to teach you.:)

But you're right, her site should be pulling in big coin. How much of that she personally receives is anyone's guess.

Have a pleasant day.

Considering photographers, webmasters, managers, etc don't work for free, I guess her eventual wage might be as common as any of us working drones.

Considering photographers, webmasters, managers, etc don't work for free, I guess her eventual wage might be as common as any of us working drones.

Very true.

Webmasters (revsharing) alone could theoretically cost her 50% of her membership revenues (though it's usually not that much).

And there are behind-the-scenes factors and arrangements that could cost her also.

She could be a financially secure woman when she retires...or near broke.

I hope for her sake it's the former.

drifter75

Banned
To all above. Sure, I don't pretend to know about her business and she has to share the money with cooperating people in significant parts. I made only a simulation. I'd even say that the membership price is that high, because there were few members paying, so they decided to pull the maximum out of those few. Anyway, the point is that, if money hasn't been a factor to make her do nude for 3 years already, it's not going to be it now that she's breaking popularity records.

Wow that Actiongirls set is the hottest one yet.

Also I wouldn't be too worried about her going topless. Chances are she will eventually. Even Cindy Margolis, who said she would never take her top off, did eventually. Right now Denise has a business plan that's working out very well for her, and she'll continue to work that until she decides not to.

Maybe she'll take her top off, maybe she won't.. fact is the only thing we are missing is the nipples, and if you've seen one pair you've seen 'em all. (Although I'm sure hers are spectacular)

Wow that Actiongirls set is the hottest one yet.

Also I wouldn't be too worried about her going topless. Chances are she will eventually. Even Cindy Margolis, who said she would never take her top off, did eventually. Right now Denise has a business plan that's working out very well for her, and she'll continue to work that until she decides not to.

Maybe she'll take her top off, maybe she won't.. fact is the only thing we are missing is the nipples, and if you've seen one pair you've seen 'em all. (Although I'm sure hers are spectacular)

You mean she's fake?. Yeah, we all knows she fake, even thought she says she isn't.

drifter75

Banned
I wasn't talking about that at all, but now that we are on the subject... real or not, I don't really care, they seem real enough for me.

They indeed seem real, but that's because it was a masterful boob-job. It's a case as with Kristina/Krisztina from Janhans, who supposedly has fake boobs, which look incredibly real. We have to deal with masterpieces of plastic surgery.

They indeed seem real, but that's because it was a masterful boob-job. It's a case as with Kristina/Krisztina from Janhans, who supposedly has fake boobs, which look incredibly real. We have to deal with masterpieces of plastic surgery.

I couldn'nt agree more. If they are in fact fake or enhanced so be it. :dunno:

So let this be my official opinion on the subject, they look fantastic, fake or not....but the one thing that sets her apart from the rest are not her breasts; without them she would still be a very attractive woman and she would still stand out amongst the best. :2 cents:

I couldn'nt agree more. If they are in fact fake or enhanced so be it. :dunno:

So let this be my official opinion on the subject, they look fantastic, fake or not....but the one thing that sets her apart from the rest are not her breasts; without them she would still be a very attractive woman and she would still stand out amongst the best. :2 cents:

I can't disagreed with this, that booty she got is popping also.