• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Denise Milani natural?!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
she says they are.

Okay, and if you believe that, I've got some ocean front property in Indiana You Might be interested in buying. Plastic surgery offers some ( not all) the rare opportunity to have their outer appearance match their inner appearance: fake!

i think those tits are all natural 100%

I'm sure her tits are great either way...but I noticed something and I mentioned it in the Denise thread...there's only a few of her old sportsbybrooks pics where her tits look a bit smaller. In all the others they look as huge as they do now...it's possible they just might (and I mean MIGHT) be real and they just weren't pushed up like crazy in those pics where they look a bit smaller.

Maybe she doesn't show them because her nipples look weird or something....as if horny fuckers like us would really care. :nanner:

For now I'll be agnostic about her melons.

FUCK I dont care real or fake, I just wanna see'em! Come on Denise, let us see them! Let'em out! Give the girls some air!!!

...I'd give my left nut to see her all nude Penthouse style!!!

They are fake, you can tell in the photos when she's lying down and stuff. It's quite obvious. Not that I mind one bit, though. :p

Denise is unusually pretty, and slim, she also has nice legs and she is free from ugly piercings & tatoos.
She clearly has a set of superb shaped & large size boobs, are they natural?
Probably they started out "very big & natural" allowing an enhancement to super size.
I have several fairly short video clips of her, & surprisingly they all seem very amateurish. Each is just an ongoing tease session, as she brushes her hair in front of a mirror or suchlike presentation. Denise stay away from video unless you pay for professional help!!
Did I mention, I do video, LOL, LOL

She used to have natural big tits but somewhere along the line she got a boob job. She's a stunning babe!

there you go end of discussion, thats why her boobs even though fake she had big boobs too begin with so when you have big natural boobs ie tera patrick when you get a boob job they look very good. even without those huge cans she is still stunning looking.

Looks like something's up at her site. There was a clock counting down: it's now at 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds but site's still not open.

Someone in power should pass legislation mandating that if Ms. Milani opnes another site, she is legally required to pose topless and show her mammaries without any fabric between my eyes and her nipples.

Stay tuned......

Thanks!

Ok to cleat this issue up I have a friend who knows Denise (yup being czech like denise has it's advantages) who asked her if they are real or not with her replying they really are. :bowdown: Knowing this I can say she is even more amazing than a lot of people think

Well I know this guy whose cousin is married to this woman who sleeps with this other woman who goes to the same book club as the receptionist that works in the dentist’s office of a dentist who bought his mistress a new set of knockers. Her plastic surgeon said that he has a colleague who went to a convention where the primary speaker spoke of this man who was in this study about body image who interviewed a photographer who was the intern of the photographer who used to golf with the guy who bought his car from the woman who goes to the same salon as the agent who has a client whose father is the guy that is Denise Milanis primary cosmetic surgery image consultant and HE said “What the hell does it matter if they’re real or fake, they look awesome!”

I happen to agree with the guy.

HE said “What the hell does it matter if they’re real or fake, they look awesome!”

I happen to agree with the guy.

Well I disagree. Knowing that a woman's breasts are real makes it more of a turn on.

I'll say the same thing about her breasts that I say about God:
If I can't see them, then I don't believe they're real.

Until she actually does some pictures - or even one damn picture - that really shows them, then I don't believe her. I know she doesn't care, and she shouldn't, but that's the way it is.
I think most of her fanbase consists of newer fans, and there's a reason. I know of so many who got bored with the "will she/won't she" thing and stopped following her.
That's fine. There are plenty of other women who do show everything.