• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Demon's Souls

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Well I finally got the game from gamefly and after spending about 2 hours with it, I sent it back. Mainly due to no fuckin checkpoints. You die, no matter how far into a map, and you start from the beginning of said map. Bullshit! All that does is serve to make the game so much more repetitive having to do the same map over and over just to get through it.

That and the fight mechanics are so broken its ridiculous. I lunged at a guy, completely missed and it credited me with the kill. Later I saw my blade clearly go through the enemy and it didn't even phase em. I don't see how anyone could get into this game, but to each their own I guess.

A sequel to demons souls would make sense. The game sold way past their expectations and there are a lot of references to it in other From Software games like 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Demons Souls is such an awesome game. First play through was tough, but I've stared the second play through and its insane.

yeah, the game seems kinda strange and tough when you first play it ...but once you learn whats going on and how to play the game properly, its really pretty easy.

i remember the first night i tried playing Demon Souls ...i had played for 3 hours and i was still no farther ahead than when i first started. i was like ...'this game is fucked'.

once i caught on to how things worked, it all fell into place and wasn't too bad after all.

yeah, the game seems kinda strange and tough when you first play it ...but once you learn whats going on and how to play the game properly, its really pretty easy.

i remember the first night i tried playing Demon Souls ...i had played for 3 hours and i was still no farther ahead than when i first started. i was like ...'this game is fucked'.

once i caught on to how things worked, it all fell into place and wasn't too bad after all.

Every world has some short cuts that stay open once you activate them so in way there ARE check points in every world you just have to work hard at finding them. The is a game that needs a lot of practice to get good. Once you get good , everything gets easier but never too easy.

I've been thinking about trying this game but I've heard its very difficult and I tend to through my controller when I get frustrated. The dualshock's are too expensive these days