• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Democrat Death Spiral

The objective of liberal politics is to induce the Democrat Death Spiral, a vicious cycle by which miserable economic conditions lead to government dependency and class envy, leading to Democrat electoral victories, leading to higher taxes and crippling regulations, leading to still more miserable economic conditions. Once the Democrat Death Spiral has been initiated, the more damage left-wing bureaucrats inflict on the economy, the more certain they are of reelection.

Detroit entered the Democrat Death Spiral decades ago. As a result of the city’s utter wretchedness, the Democrats who inflicted it receive upwards of 90% of the vote. There is no possibility of Democrats losing control, or of the city ever regaining its lost greatness.

California officially entered the Democrat Death Spiral when it brought back Jerry Brown despite a desperate economic situation that urgently required the state to turn away from Governor Moonbeam’s brand of profligate liberalism. In effect, the state committed suicide out of sheer moonbattery. Its prospects are no better than Detroit’s.

The United States of America officially entered the Democrat Death Spiral on November 6, 2012. Obama was not reelected despite the awful state of the economy under his rule but because of it. The more of a mess Obama makes, the more his Marxist rhetoric will resonate, the tighter the grip Democrats will have on America’s throat. This is why Obama will not lift a finger to improve the economic situation, but rather will deliberately worsen it by using taxation to drive up unemployment.

It is no coincidence that Obama received 98% of the vote in Detroit, America’s worst and most liberal city, the model for our future.

From here forward, the worse it gets, the worse it will get. Unless a way is found to reverse the cycle by removing liberals from power, each day will be the best day of the rest of America’s existence.

Be sure to thank the next liberal you see.

(by the way.. the photo below breaks my heart. It truly saddens me) :crying:

liberals.jpg

Mayhem

Banned
What the fuck have we told you about copying articles without attribution? It's not like anyone would be fooled into thinking that you aren't such a loser that you could never think up something like the above yourself.

What the fuck have we told you about copying articles without attribution? It's not like anyone would be fooled into thinking that you aren't such a loser that you could never think up something like the above yourself.

FUCK OFF! So I forgot to add the link. You should fucking know by now, Big mouth.

MOONBATTERY.COM

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
If this meant the Democrats were dead in 2016 I might believe you. If unemployment skyrockets from layoffs with many others terribly underemployed working only part time now they should want to throw those bums out too. Problem is you say "no" to one you need to find someone else to say "yes" to.

It will be interesting to see how France and Hollande turn out as they attempt to loot 3 out of every 4 Euros from the wealthy. He might as well put on a ski mask and climb through their windows after it. Let's hope the family dog chews up le cambrioleur.

Mayhem

Banned
FUCK OFF! So I forgot to add the link. You should fucking know by now, Big mouth.

MOONBATTERY.COM

If you're too stupid to remember it while you're copy/pasting, then what makes you think you belong here? Seriously, it really doesn't take any brain power at all, and you still can't seem to grasp it. Moron.

Of course, I'm talking to a mental midget that can't remember which branch of the service he supposedly spent 3 years of his life in.

MOONBATTERY.COM

I see someone's still a little sensitive in the butt region. The title of that website is quite poetic, considering the knuckle-dragging dimwits it attracts (see: you). And Mayhem, cut him some slack. Let him figure out shapes and colors before asking him to remember something extremely simple.