• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

demiscott

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Re: Demi Scott

You lot haven#t found my store on ********** ..... search pantiefun

ok she has got my attention...

demiscott

The hardest i have done is G/G so don't no what the above link is!?!?!?! hahahahaha

The hardest i have done is G/G so don't no what the above link is!?!?!?! hahahahaha

The link posted for filthy britain is girl/girl (the 4th clip down as stated by previous poster .

People tend to post links to free galleries or samples , or trailers or whatever , but if it's copyrighted or membership typr material someone comes along and takes it down .

Hello by the way . JJ .

demiscott

Yup it sure is me Demi!
Nice to meet you all :) You will not see anymore harder levels from me unfortunatly... i tried the harder levels and found it wasn't for me. So now i will be sticking to figure nude.
I have a few sites on the go! Any ones like foot or panties fetish? If so mail me private and i will send you the link, it won't let me post for some reason.

Thinking about changing my stage name to Briony James.... what do you think? If anyone can think of a better name, let me know!

Demi xxxx

I saw the photos too, very similar to Demi, but in fact the model was a local girl to me..

She was married, and it caused some arguments with her hubby, been the talk of my town.

I won't make it any worse for her, but we live in a small town in Scotland where everyone talks!

demiscott

Thank you Rico! I have done G/G not G/B!!!! I ment by harder levels which is continental... as the links posted up there already... thats not for me! I'm from South Yorkshire not Scotland!

demiscott

I have spoken to Ricco and he said that the girl was from his area in Scotland... he also said that the girl requested that he taken them down, thats why they was only up for a week!
There are plenty of girls that do B/G work so easily mistaken.
I worked with rico when i first started modelling when i was 18! over 2 years ago!

xxx