• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Demi Rose Mawby

So let's get this thread a little active again.

I've heard rumors that Demi has a boyfriend again. Is this true or is it just people talking shit? If she does do you think this might affect her modeling or how she communicates with the fans any?

Does she communicate with her fans? When she advertised her site's pre-launch newsletter signup, she said that those who listed would get limited free access. When she launched the site, many were upset that she posted vague adverts on instagram and nobody who listed was emailed. She would just remove and repost the adverts, not even clarifying details on what to expect from her site. If you check the site itself, it's quite vague without much of a tour. Who would pay $30 a month for a solo non-nude site that's updated once a month? I inquired a few times on details, charging rates and her lack of communication with the fans. I was banned. She's an immature child. Hot as hell, a real life porcelain doll, but she won't be seeing any of my money with her obstinate approach to the industry and her fans.

here are some shoot of her boobs, first is from 1 week ago, second is from 2 month ago, then the last one is from about 3 years ago.
I don't see a huge difference between these shoots, natural growth can easily explain the slight increase.
and for her ass, I'm 100% sure she kept her natural one as she doesn't show it so often on the social media (so she is not proud / obsessed with it)

Shes naked in some sixty9 website mag thing!!! Someone find out if she has pasties on under the logo that is covering her tits i screenshoted he snapchat post, i am sorry i havent posted the pic but u have to host it and crap but i will send it to someone who will do this so others can investigate and find the uncensored pic