• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Delilah Strong / Delilah / Lila

luv Delilah Strong because she is so nasty! she will do anything nasty, dirty or sick with a big smile! the first time i ever saw her was in a vid where she drank a big cup filled with prob 8 guys cumshots. she could barely swallow it all, and came close to gagging...but forced it down, then smiled like she just drank champagne...so hot.

vik_322 - yup you've summarized her appeal
willing to do anything (WTDA) and still hot (some wtda are not so hot)

If you want to see her with more than 8 check out American Bukkake 27

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
I just heard from her new Bang Bros. episode that Delilah retired,can anyone confirm this?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I just heard from her new Bang Bros. episode that Delilah retired,can anyone confirm this?

Hi my name is Delilah Strong i have worked in the adult film industry for the last four years and have recently retired. im now working for naked.com doing webam.

I read the above in a blog and I copied that statement and was gonna try to get confirmation; but it looks like she said it!! I think she'll be back.. she was way to popular and in demand somebody is gonna offer her a huge contract!! :bowdown::nanner::hatsoff: if your reading this delilah PLEASE DON'T RETIRE!!!! :eek::bowdown:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Hi my name is Delilah Strong i have worked in the adult film industry for the last four years and have recently retired. im now working for naked.com doing webam.

I read the above in a blog and I copied that statement and was gonna try to get confirmation; but it looks like she said it!! I think she'll be back..

Unfortunately this was quoted from one of her fan pages or websites, she actually said it, its her words.. sad but true!! cross your fingers, but I don't think its permanent, I think its only for some time off, hopefully just a extended vacation?? thats what I am hoping, and wishing the reason she anounced the bad news.. :bowdown: