• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Delayed Ejaculation. When You See Guys Excitement Welling Up As He Waits To Explode.

Re: Delayed Ejaculation. When You See Guys Excitement Welling Up As He Waits To Explo

God I love you.

Re: Delayed Ejaculation. When You See Guys Excitement Welling Up As He Waits To Explo

Hi Gill,

Good work as usual. I see you have got your bloke trim and on a sun bed? I remember when he was a bit chunkier.

I joined your site for a while but looking for new things right now, and actually having what you do to Rob done to me

_Jill_

Pending Official Checked Star Member

Thank you... I love "messing" with rob on video. He obviously enjoys our sessions, and so do I...

I'll let him know what you said about him being trim... He'll appreciate that as much as I do.

Glad to hear your being used by someone else's pleasure,
Jill

Hi Gill,

Good work as usual. I see you have got your bloke trim and on a sun bed? I remember when he was a bit chunkier.

I joined your site for a while but looking for new things right now, and actually having what you do to Rob done to me

_Jill_

Pending Official Checked Star Member

Absolutely... I'l post more very soon.
And thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate that...
Jill

Just love Jill's work.

MORE PLEASE!

"I have no sympathy for you today...absolutely no sympathy." :p Nice