• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Deepthroat III

Thank you for that. It was really fun.

Now if I could just figure out how to manually cum in the game. It works on auto, though.

If you click on options and then the middle settings tab (whatever it's called) and you look at the bottom on the far right, there's this very small little box for "bukkake" mode/setting (the creator must not really know what bukkake is, as you'll still be working solo here - no other guys cum on her face).

When you've got that box clicked on (dark), then you can jizz if you left-click, hold it down, and release. If you scroll up and down you can even aim your load to some extent (from about nose-level to tit-level, I've found - not sure how to cum on her forehead, if that's even possible)...
There doesn't seem to be any limit to how much or how often you can jizz. You can cum when she's deepthroating you, too. It makes an ocean-wave noise, and I think I do hear some swallowing sounds, followed by some increased gagging and coughing.

It's fun. ;)

:anonymous

Re: Deepthroat III

If you click on options and then the middle settings tab (whatever it's called) and you look at the bottom on the far right, there's this very small little box for "bukkake" mode/setting (the creator must not really know what bukkake is, as you'll still be working solo here - no other guys cum on her face).

When you've got that box clicked on (dark), then you can jizz if you left-click, hold it down, and release. If you scroll up and down you can even aim your load to some extent (from about nose-level to tit-level, I've found - not sure how to cum on her forehead, if that's even possible)...
There doesn't seem to be any limit to how much or how often you can jizz. You can cum when she's deepthroating you, too. It makes an ocean-wave noise, and I think I do hear some swallowing sounds, followed by some increased gagging and coughing.

It's fun. ;)

:anonymous

Perfect! I found it thanks to you :)