• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Deepthroat cumshot

Re: Deepthroat cumshots

Great link. Rep to you.

There was a Deepthroat Heather video that was similar - took it straight down on the deep throat.

(I can't find that anymore - Heather's videos seem to be disappearing from the Internet.)
http://*****************video62023/the_best_fucking_deep_throat

here is what you were talking about
her vids are great but REAL SHORT. if that link is bad, just type in **** "best fucking deep throat" you'll find it!

Heather was always amazing. Real-life couples have more credibility when they claim the guy is shooting down her throat, compared to a commercial series. Fake creampie series are all-too-common, so I don't think there's much faith in series that claim the guy is cumming without evidence of any sort.

But, if they were smart, I think it's possible. The trick is to have the girl backwards so that you can see her face and the underside of his cock at the same time, and then try to film his cock convulsing as he's ejaculating down her throat. The other indirect evidence is if he claims to cum and quickly goes limp, but that's unpredictable.

I think the key is seeing the cock spasms from pumping cum... it's actually a cool visual, both for deep throats and for creampies.

I'm looking for this video of this chick explaining to the guy about how she was going to deepthroat him. Then she tells him that the next time she deepthroats him, she wants him to cum down her throat. And of course he does.

My wife and I are experimenting with this, and I would love to show her that vid.