• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

December 21, 2012 (whats gonna happen???)

DECEMBER 21, 2012 (WHATS GONNA HAPPEN???)

• NOT A DAMN THING ITS BULLSHIT LIKE Y2K

Votes: 144 85.7%
  • TIME JUST STOPS

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • MAJOR NATURAL DISASTERS

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • KISS YOUR ASS GOOD BYE LIFE AS WE KNOW IT ENDS

Votes: 17 10.1%

• Total voters

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I'll eat a sandwich that day. It will be an enjoyable sandwich and will quench my hunger for a short while. Later on, I will probably have an apple which will do the same.

The Antichrist (Barack Obama) will be revealed. The apocalypse will begin with the four horsemen coming down from Heaven. The beasts will destroy humanity. The earth will go up in flames turning into Hell.

... NOT! Nothing will happen, it will be a normal day.

from what i understand the planets and the sun will be lined up directly to the center of the galaxy.
that only happens once every 25,400 years.
there is talk that this may disturb the poles in the earth and cause them to switch,, or cause gravitational problems.
since there is no record of what happened the last time and the few humans that lived at that time were not totally dependant on satellites, computers and electronics to survive, we really dont know what might happen

Yes there is talk. Talk by people that have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Why pick 21/12/12?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The Browns will win the Super Bowl.

so......
only 3 years and about ten dayz or so to go.... until according to this poll... nothing will happen
Stay Tune!!!!

People have their beliefs. You can only give your opinion, degrating or not.
If it does happen on that day or whenever and I am still around, what am I going to do unless I have inside knowledge that could help me survive? If I DO have inside knowledge about it, I'm banging my woman all friggin' day until the very end!

People have their beliefs. You can only give your opinion, degrating or not.
If it does happen on that day or whenever and I am still around, what am I going to do unless I have inside knowledge that could help me survive? If I DO have inside knowledge about it, I'm banging my woman all friggin' day until the very end!

you make a-lot of sense :ban: :D

Life as we know it will go on no matter what an ancient and supersticious culture or a big dumb disaster movie says.

I'm gonna beat off in front of my computer. :hatsoff:

I'll wake up with an absurdly bad hungover, regretting drinking too damn much the night before.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Next Door Nikki will finally reveal her then saggy and wrinkly body to the world.