• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Death Sentence - By Face-sitting

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Um... huh.

I guess I have to think about this one. Although right off the bat I'd choose Melissa-Ashley. She's so thin, it'd be difficult to create a solid seal over me. But I'd eat that hole or toss that salad any day.. mmm.

Yeah, what a way to die under her ass. :o
But what about female forum members on here?
I mean, who from the female forum members it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to be sure they are soffocated and about 4 minutes to just make them pass out i have been made to pass out many times under a female butt
its the best place on earth.

thats the way I want to go when my time cones trapped under a nice big heavy bottom, anyone like to take me that way text me text 07956802430

Yeah, what a way to die under her ass. :o
But what about female forum members on here?
I mean, who from the female forum members on here is willing to sit on a face that long that the other person will die? :o

I seriously doubt any would. I would love to die in a trample/face sitting snuff video where it wasn't supposed to happen that way ,but it does. In fact women who are rumored to do such things probably don't. If they do its likely they don't reside in the usa. I doubt any women in this or any other forum would do it.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I seriously doubt any would. I would love to die in a trample/face sitting snuff video where it wasn't supposed to happen that way ,but it does. In fact women who are rumored to do such things probably don't. If they do its likely they don't reside in the usa. I doubt any women in this or any other forum would do it.

:wave2: You go for that rainbow champ!, and up the dosage while your at it.