• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dealing With Hecklers ...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Paul's Pinky is from a different planet.

I liked the first one. I'm a bit saddened by the second. The swearing okay but name calling is so childish.

Paul's fingers mmmmmmmm
The last one.... wow so wrong.

☼LEGIT☼
Clearly their life is nothing if they have nothing better to do than heckle my worthless life!!!

I don't care I'll go with it because it burns the other guy to such a low level it's not even funny.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
If you got a quick witt then you can outsmart any douchenozzle heckler.

i tell you how i would deal with a heckler. i would Yell FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! realy loud and tell them to get out.

I think the best thing a heckler could do is go to sleep on somebody and when called out on it say because they weren't funny. Name calling is not going to work is is probably going to get a retaliation from somebody that's more versed in it than you are. Telling the harsh simple truth is harder to shrug off most of the time.

im not a comedian but i've been made fun of my whole life and i can tell you from experience, insults help. and making your insulter look like an idiot also helps. they insult you...You come back with an even bigger insult.