• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Deadpool

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm touching myself right now.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
It's about time the merc with a mouth I got his own movie. I hope it doesn't blow like the Wolverine movies.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Can't stand Rap music
Yep the music sucks, but the movie looks fucking great!
Finally a superhero who kills people! :)
And the ladies got great booty's! :banana:

Any release date?

Wiki says Feb 2016 can't wait!

Last edited:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Wait. I thought he was Green Lantern.

Mind blown!

He was. That is what he meant at 0.34 seconds when he said "...and please don't make the suit green and animated," which I thought was a brilliant line.

You can expect a ton of shit like that in this movie.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Isn't he more of an Anti-Hero?

What he is moves around a lot depending on the time period and the writer working on him. Given his forth wall breaking nature and how often he can shift around how he operates it makes it even harder to define him. He started as basically a strait up villain, but now moves more into a range between anti-hero and anti-villain while having good tendencies and doing some good deeds every so often to go along with the bad things he does. He gets a pass on a lot of it with fans because he's hilarious.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
While Deadpool has developed into a great character the past couple decades has never been what could be considered a hero.
What he is moves around a lot depending on the time period and the writer working on him. Given his forth wall breaking nature and how often he can shift around how he operates it makes it even harder to define him. He started as basically a strait up villain, but now moves more into a range between anti-hero and anti-villain while having good tendencies and doing some good deeds every so often to go along with the bad things he does. He gets a pass on a lot of it with fans because he's hilarious.
In this trailer he kicks vilain ass, so he looks more like a super hero, but yeah super hero aren't supposed to kill people even if they are bad.
I'm a huge marvel movie fan (just seen Fantastic Four yesterday) and this one looks great so far maybe the best marvel film can't wait for the release!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Yes but he is also deadpool in x-men origins: wolwerine. :thumbsup:

He was. That is what he meant at 0.34 seconds when he said "...and please don't make the suit green and animated," which I thought was a brilliant line.

You can expect a ton of shit like that in this movie.

Yeah I was just being a smart-ass, as to why they cast the guy who already played one "super-hero" now gets to play another. Super-hero/Villain that is.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Mind blown!

As long as he doesn't play Flash Gordon in some future remake, I am very okay with him. I love the rap music, all those headshots are a tad bit much for my taste.