• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dead at 53

He was born Ricardo Leyva Munoz Ramirez in 1960 to a mother whose job at a shoe factory caused her to inhale chemical fumes that almost killed him in the womb. His father was a hard man, a disciplinarian. At two, a dresser fell on him, causing a concussion. By middle school, epilepsy forced him off the football team. Hitting his teens, he idolized his cousin Miguel, a Vietnam vet fond of showing him pictures of women he raped, tortured and killed there. When Miguel shot and killed his wife, Ricardo saw it happen and was spattered with her blood. By 18 he was building up a rap sheet full of robberies, rapes and drug busts and drifted into the Church of Satan. In April 1984 he killed a 9-year-old girl, and didn't stop killing, raping and robbing until fall 1985 when police had to save him from an angry east L.A. mob in the process of beating him to death after recognizing him from mug shots in the press. What followed was one of the longest, most expensive trials in U.S. history. At its end, Richard Ramirez, known as "the Night Stalker" for his murderous modus operandi, was found guilty of 13 counts of murder, 5 attempted murders, 11 sexual assaults and 14 burglaries. Sentenced to death, Ramirez ran out of appeals in 2006 and never got off death row. The Night Stalker died today in prison, aged 53.

http://yhoo.it/13q7PAp

His victims died by horrific means, yet he got three hots and a cot for all those years while in prison.

Penal System is fucked up.

Mayhem

Banned
Take away the death penalty and all he'd have is those 3 hots and a cot. And as we see, the POS died without the aid of electricity or an injection.

I still think there was a good case to made that the fucker was meshuga.

Philbert

Banned
He enjoyed the whole dance, there was a clear vision there...he was crazy but NOT insane.
Rabid dog needs euthanasia...immediately.

He surely was fulshtendik shlekht.

Complete evil.

Like the difference between Brittany Spears and Dr. Joseph Mengele.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I could've sworn, when I read the book, he did get the death penalty.

Philbert

Banned

I believe you are right.
But in Uberlib California it takes about 22 years , it seems, to get thru the appeals and such, before an execution can take place. If the State is allowing them at the time...
I don't know right now why he wasn't executed after 2006 but he made it to 2013 and died in prison. At least he died on Death Row.:facepalm:

I believe you are right.
But in Uberlib California it takes about 22 years , it seems, to get thru the appeals and such, before an execution can take place. If the State is allowing them at the time...
I don't know right now why he wasn't executed after 2006 but he made it to 2013 and died in prison. At least he died on Death Row.:facepalm:

Sad thing is, over the years he may have learned how to contort his body so that he was able to suck his own cock.

Even more sad, is the fact that his victims NEVER got the opportunity to have an orgasm ever again.

Philbert

Banned
Sam...you should NEVER interrupt your med schedule. The results are very unpleasant.

Mr. Daystar

I believe you are right.

Actually, there's a worse serial killer then him, on death row, in San Quentin....and he's been there for longer then 22 years. His name is Randy Kraft. Look it up, it, and he, are a truly fucked up situation.

Philbert

Banned
Actually, there's a worse serial killer then him, on death row, in San Quentin....and he's been there for longer then 22 years. His name is Randy Kraft. Look it up, it, and he, are a truly fucked up situation.

http://www.examiner.com/article/why-hasn-t-california-executed-randy-kraft
If anyone ever needs to cry, for any reason, this story oughta do it.

Just one small excerpt...

"There is that rare case where there is no question of guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt and the nature of the crime leaves no room for mercy. Convicted serial killer Randy Kraft is the quintessential example of someone who should have been executed decades ago."

Between here in Texas where we hang horse thieves on the horse they stole, and California where Death row is country club living for life, there's gotta be somewhere in between.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

Going against my better judgment, I did, and read up on him. What a fucking monster. There's no other word for it.

Mr. Daystar

Going against my better judgment, I did, and read up on him. What a fucking monster. There's no other word for it.

Read the book, "Angel Of Darkness", by Dennis McDougal....it'll make your dick shrivel up, and try and get back inside.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Ramirez died of liver failure at Marin General Hospital in Greenbrae, California, on the morning of June 7, 2013.
He was 53 years old. At the time of his death, Ramirez had been on death row for more than 23 years, awaiting execution by the state of California.

That's one reason he died on death row. California is backwards. :facepalm: