• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Day Jobs?

So, what do we do when we're not looking at hot bodies?
Im a warehouse manager...:2 cents:

I talk on the phone or work in client services.
Every call to send money to Feed the Children, or call for tourist information from states like Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Louisana? Your really calling Kansas City.

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
I could tell you, but the I'd have to kill you :p

Attachments

• 0 (217).jpg
    0 (217).jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 51
Nastyfalcon cut your pathetic charade. I know all about you:

Your name: Nas Tyfalcon
Your occupation: covert pervert
Your location: in some hotel
Your current activity: ****ing your wife

In case you want to know who I am: name's is Pond, James Pond.

nastyfalcon

Shit! He's on to me somehow!! *finishes fucking some poor saps wife, jumps out window and races to safety*

:hatsoff:

Edit: Crap, I lost my special title :(

Attachments

• simellamk1152-04_089.jpg
    simellamk1152-04_089.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Man you're pretty good at this, changed your job from covert perv to senior member. Not bad!

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 60

nastyfalcon

I didn't do it! :(

I think a mod stripped me of my title :mad:

Attachments

• 349.jpg
    349.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 60
  • 311.jpg
    311.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 183.jpg
    183.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 51
I'm also a senior member, and I don't have a wife. No very stressful to me, but I guess the members may find his presence uncomfortable.

Attachments

• tess-taylor12.jpg
    tess-taylor12.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 42
It's up to Freeones if anyone gets a custom mod. If you want to ask for one, I'm behind ya. I love to see peoples custom titles.

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
I'm an adult webmaster and I have to look all day long at naked ladies :eek:
Fortunately I only work 80 hours per week so I can handle it.:sleep:

on

Closed Account
I work the graveyard shift at a 24hr petrol station AKA gas station, why call it gas? it is surely a liquid?

I work the graveyard shift at a 24hr petrol station AKA gas station, why call it gas? it is surely a liquid?

Gas is short for gasoline, just as I'm sure petrol is short for petroleum. How often do you gey robbed at the gas station?

I work in a hotel, checking in valued guests during the week, and throwing their drunk asses out on the weekend.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I deal with all of you. ;-P

on

Closed Account
Gas is short for gasoline, just as I'm sure petrol is short for petroleum. How often do you gey robbed at the gas station?

I'm still waiting for one, I'm behind a screen after 12pm, so most likely to happen on the store open/close times, it would be good though maybe to have the odd dumb-fuck try and stab me through the glass, apart from the drunks that appear from taxis on weekends it's boring as fuck.

I deal with all of you. ;-P
Oh, you know you love us! :D :iloveyou:
I'm still waiting for one, I'm behind a screen after 12pm, so most likely to happen on the store open/close times, it would be good though maybe to have the odd dumb-fuck try and stab me through the glass, apart from the drunks that appear from taxis on weekends it's boring as fuck.

I can see why. Last New Year's I stopped at a gas station or 7-11 to get a Monster when I was driving home from my uncle's house. It was around 3 or 4 in the morning. As soon as I stepped inside, the clerk's face lit up, and he became overly talkative and friendly. I imagine his reaction was the same as that of someone who has spent a month in solitary confinement and is suddenly allowed to have company. I felt sorry for the poor guy.