• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dawson Miller

i think the money is long gone to her husbands history (his former wife and kids)

anyhow i dont understand her all being negative about it now, she made a decision what at the time seemed like a good one. And now she all of a sudden is all christian about it, seems like she wants some recognition from her relatives and close ones as if she made a huge mistake. Unneccesary, to me the pictures look terrific and nothing to be ashamed of. Its not like hardcore bdsm, sm, poo, pee sex, come on!

live your justine, be happy dont regret!

I'd honestly rather you use this biography:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgrrpktg_4g497g9c3
-it's more recent and from the source

I know it's hard to understand...and really even though I can blog about it all I want...there's still going to be those individuals who pretty much would rather just see things their way. That's fine...but I do want you all to know that I don't think just because I'm "speaking" about the topic now, that it's because I'm ashamed. Even if I am ashamed, I don't need to feel that way in front of you or even my own family members. I'm doing this blog because I want to - for not justification except for wanting to share my own story. Plenty of other people think they know me so well that they can share my story, so why can't I just speak for myself? Anyway...my two cents :)

Sincerely,
Justine (formerly known as Dawson Miller)

Justine, I commend you for leaving (even though it sucks), and finding the things that make you a better person. You are smokin', no doubt about it. Hope things work out well for you and I just gotta say its crazy that the model actually talked on the forum with her viewers. Thanks.