• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dawn Of The Dead (Ultimate Edition) Dvd Set !!

* Details*
Anchor Bay Home Entertainment has kindly sent over the artwork and menu shots for the new four-disc release of George A Romeo's Dawn of the Dead which stars the likes of David Emge, Ken Foree, Scott H. Reiniger, Gaylen Ross and David Crawford. This brand new set will be available to own from the 7th September this year, and should set you back somewhere in the region of $49.98. This impressive package will include three different cuts of the film, and a host of newly created extra material. The full rundown on disc specs is attached below, along with our first look at the artwork.

Disc One: US Theatrical Edition (127 Minutes)

*1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation

*English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Track

*English DTS 5.1 Surround Track

*English Dolby 2.0 Surround Track

*Original English Mono Soundtrack

*Commentary by George Romero, Make-Up Effects Artist &Assistant Director

*Poster and Advertising Gallery

*George A. Romeo Director Profile

*Theatrical Trailers, TV Spots & Radio Spots

Disc Two: Extended Version (139 Minutes)

*Audio Commentary with Producer Richard P. Rubinstein

*Behind the Scenes Photo Gallery

*Monroeville Mall Commercial

*Memorabilia Gallery & Production Stills

Disc Three: European Version (118 Minutes)

*English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Track

*English Dolby 2.0 Surround Track

*Commentary with Actors David Emge, Ken Foree, Scott H. Reiniger and Gaylen Ross

*US and International Home Video & Soundtrack Artwork

*International Poster and Advertising Gallery

*International Lobby Card Gallery

*International Pressbook Gallery

*International Theatrical Trailers

*Selection of UK TV Spots & Dario Argento Bio

Disc Four: Additional Extras

*All-New The Dead Will Walk Documentary (75 Minutes)

*Roy Frumkes Documentary of the Dead (Original Feature)

*On-Set Home Movies with Commentary by Zombie Extra Robert Langer

*Monroeville Mall Tour with Director George A. Romeo

Attachments

• dawnofthedeadpack.jpg
    dawnofthedeadpack.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,216
Last edited:
Hey when are they releasing the 2004 Dawn Of the Dead? That was a kick ass movie....now I got the original one did not know of this...now I wonder if they are coming with a Day of the Dead movie set?

October 19, 2004 is the date that the 2004 Dawn comes out !!

***FINALLY***

Just got this bad ass set today for 42bucks.Its an impressive package and comes with a mini Dawn of the Dead Comic book :bowdown: .

Gonna head off and watch it tonight.Ill give you the scoop a little laters.

:bowdown: Totally kicks ass :bowdown:

A total must have if yer a fan of this classic horror flick.

Words cant describe its awesomeness ..GET IT NOW..

I can honestly say that this is the most complete dvd set that I own. Anchor Bay did an excellent job with this movie. Finally it gets the recognition it deserves.:thumbsup:

SolitaryShell said:
I can honestly say that this is the most complete dvd set that I own. Anchor Bay did an excellent job with this movie. Finally it gets the recognition it deserves.:thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly

:hatsoff: Thanks

Its not fare that you cant be me for even a second :D (lol) j/k
what may i ask makes me so great ?.:thumbsup:

Most excellent analysis,you are correct.

Both fucking rule in my books,Look out for the 2004 remake set to hit shelves Oct.26.AND BE SURE TO GET THE UNRATED DIRECTORS CUT. It is alot fucking gorier, more zombies, more gore, many many more head shots, much more character development, extra scenes. Awesome shit indeed. One of my favorite zombie movies now!

Darth_Gipp said:
The Cop from this original makes an appearance in the new 2004 version as a preacher on tv

Yeah, I heard that 3 of the actors that appeared in the original, appeared in the remake.

Ken Foree (who says the famous line, "when theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth) in both movies.

Scott Renigher-im not sure if hes in the remake, but i heard that he is.

Tom Savini-I know for certain hes in the remake, and i got the chance of m-eating him. He was a big asshole.

I cant wait to get this dvd, I purchased the other dvd release as well. Im gonna sell the old one, and then im gonna buy this. Boy is this dvd set AMAZING.

Its a bit expensive though. I wanna get Clerks X as well.

Man, the first time i saw this movie was quite an experience. One day I was channel surfing late one night, and i came across this movie. I said, "This is gonna be stupid, ill shut it off after 10 min" But did i shut it off? No, i stayed and watched from that moment on (it was the exact moment, when the zombie does the flip and lands in the water with all of the pennies) in a trance. I was pulled into a place ive never been before, and i still havent.

Ill rent the remake version, I dont have high hopes for it, but ill still rent it anywayz.

I payed 42bux for it,not to shabby.