• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dave Chappelle sighting

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I hope he makes a comeback some day.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I hope he makes a comeback some day.

He has enough money he really doesn't have to.

Also, he still lives in Ohio. :facepalm:

Chappelle lives with his wife Elaine, two sons, Sulayman and Ibrahim, and daughter Sonal, on a 65-acre (260,000 m2) farm, just outside Yellow Springs, Ohio. He also owns several houses in Xenia, Ohio. Regarding his home in Yellow Springs, Ohio, Chappelle says, "Turns out you don't need $50 million to live around these parts, just a nice smile and a kind way about you. You guys are the best neighbors ever," he stated at a blues and jazz festival in the town in mid-September 2006. "That's why I came back and that's why I'm staying."

I feel like he could start doing Chappelle's Show again the exact same way he was doing it when he stopped all those years ago, and people would go back to loving and watching it like he never left. That man is truly hilarious.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I love him as well. Has never failed to get at the very least a chuckle out of me!

I'm Rick James Biatch!!!!!!

I feel like he could start doing Chappelle's Show again the exact same way he was doing it when he stopped all those years ago, and people would go back to loving and watching it like he never left. That man is truly hilarious.

Yep. He was that good.