• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dating

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
It's something like a woman will decide if she wants to talk to you in the first 7-10 seconds. In the first minute she's summed up if she'll boink you. If you want to play it cool, I think 3 dates is the norm. Be a gentleman, they're severely lacking these days and that will take you far.

In the first month to 3 months you have a huge amount of oxytocin in your system, so don't make any stupid decisions until your brain calms down. Oxytocin is the cuddle/love drug in your brain, so you're more inclined to rush into thing because it supplies more of the chemical.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
After two dates, if you're not getting an HJ or road head, tell the bitch to GTFO!

And sex is mandatory after four dates. That's a state law.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Be a gentleman, they're severely lacking these days and that will take you far.

Alternatively, you can also be a complete cockholster to her and that will sadly take you even farther than being nice to her.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
3 dates and a cockholster works. Better than even chance she will excuse herself and come back in a minute with less clothes on asking you how you think she looks. Excuse yourself into the shower and she will join you for a nice soapy hand job.

unzip on your first date, girls love it!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Honestly man, don't put any time constraints on when to have sex, just go with the flow...Sometimes you may even get sex on the first date if those things flow correctly.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Alternatively, you can also be a complete cockholster to her and that will sadly take you even farther than being nice to her.

True. It also depends on the culture of the girl you're going out with. If she's a constant booze-hound that'll work. My gal is Japanese, and I mean a legit Japanese. Not Japanese-American. The dating rules with her were drastically different so I had to adjust on the fly.

OK ok on a more serious note, you don't ask a date for sex.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Why don't you hit up Backpage....you can get sex for cheaper than what you'd spend on a date AND you don't even have to ask if they'll boink you.

If you're dating an actual woman...never ask for sex. Wait for her to let you know its time.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Invite her to dinner at your place for like the 2nd or 3rd date... leave the door open and put a sign saying "come in". When she walks in, have your dick on a platter waiting for her. That gets us girls every time!

Is it acceptable to break into a girl's apartment, even though I do not know her name and think she has a great ass, and do the same thing before formally introducing yourself? I have been getting mixed signals the 20 or so times I have tried it.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Invite her to dinner at your place for like the 2nd or 3rd date... leave the door open and put a sign saying "come in". When she walks in, have your dick on a platter waiting for her. That gets us girls every time!

I just give her the ol' dick in a box ;)

you know a womans advice is always best in cases like this so go for it big guy!!