• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dasha brunette babe from Met-Art, Hegre

DNME

Banged4Life
Re: Dasha in Heaven. What more can a man ask for?

Thanks for the link NEGATOR, but I must say that I am not sure it is the same girl. I saw that in that link there are sets of the Dasha I posted (let's call her Hegre's Dasha) but I think that Met-Art's Dasha is another girl.

First I tought that the eyes and eyesbrows were different and Met-Art's Dasha a bit slimmer and younger. Then I saw that Met-Art's Dasha has a lot of beauty marks, on her left cheek besides her lips, under her neck, on her arms, etc. You'll see them clearly in this picture.
http://hosted.met-art.com/generated_gallery/full/Dasha-by-Vitali-Gubin/met-art_sample_00000060.jpg

You'll see that Hegre's Dasha has none of those and in none of the sets.
http://nudes2.hegre-art.com/20061027-dasha/1000/005.jpg
http://deviantteens.com/gallery/teens/hegreart/03/pic/10.jpg
I don't think it is Photoshop. I think they are 2 different girls and that in the thread you posted they put 2 different girls as one.

I'd like other opinions please !

Here is another opinion, and I think mine will "clinch the argument". Met-Art's Dasha (Dasha E) in the "Serenity" photoset (September 2, 2005) is definitely the same woman as Hegre Art's Dasha. As you will notice from the two specific pictures that I will cite to you, there really is no question about this. Look at the two following photos:

Hegre-Art - Dasha - Piano - 2007-05-23, photo #77
Met-Art - Dasha E - Serenity - 2005-09-02, photo #20

In the Hegre photo Dasha is on her knees on top of the piano, and in the Met photo she is standing with her back against a wall, but both photos give you you a face-on view of her breasts and nipples (though in the Hegre photo she is slightly angled toward her left). In the Met photo you will easily notice that both of Dasha's areola's have a dark spot. On her left areola, the dark spot is just along the edge at about the 1 o'clock position. On her right areola, the dark spot is about two-thirds the distance from her nipple to the edge of her areola at about halfway between the 1 and 2 o'clock positions. Now go look at the Hegre photo and you will see the exact same dark spots, same size, same shape, same positions. (Be sure to view the pics at 100% resolution to view the detail.)

This is definitely the same woman. I had previously taken the various comments here seriously that Hegre-Art Dasha and Met-Art Dasha were two different women, but today when I was going through some of my collected photo sets and reorganizing them, and reviewing some of the pictures in the "Serenity" set when I was organizing my Hegre-Art Dasha sets, the woman I was viewing just seemed too damned similar as if they had to be twin sisters or something, so I started looking for body features that would determine the issue unequivocally one way or the other, viewing pics at 100% resolution, and it was when I happened to focus on the dark spots on her areolas that I realized there was absolutely no question that this is the same woman.

Re: Dasha brunette babe from Met-Art and Hegre

Furtheron in this thread is talking about two different Dasha's, but I seem to be sure it's one and te same Dasha, i.c. Dasha Astafieva, the Playmate 200901. Look at the beautyspots on her nipples, her schoulder. Look at her back. She has the same boobs, the same nose, mouth, etc.. The only difference is the Photoshopping. There is a serie with pink ware, but there are more photo's where you can see it's the same girl. Playboy has used the same girl in two different countries.

Re: Dasha in Heaven. What more can a man ask for?

Here is another opinion, and I think mine will "clinch the argument". Met-Art's Dasha (Dasha E) in the "Serenity" photoset (September 2, 2005) is definitely the same woman as Hegre Art's Dasha. As you will notice from the two specific pictures that I will cite to you, there really is no question about this. Look at the two following photos:

Hegre-Art - Dasha - Piano - 2007-05-23, photo #77
Met-Art - Dasha E - Serenity - 2005-09-02, photo #20

In the Hegre photo Dasha is on her knees on top of the piano, and in the Met photo she is standing with her back against a wall, but both photos give you you a face-on view of her breasts and nipples (though in the Hegre photo she is slightly angled toward her left). In the Met photo you will easily notice that both of Dasha's areola's have a dark spot. On her left areola, the dark spot is just along the edge at about the 1 o'clock position. On her right areola, the dark spot is about two-thirds the distance from her nipple to the edge of her areola at about halfway between the 1 and 2 o'clock positions. Now go look at the Hegre photo and you will see the exact same dark spots, same size, same shape, same positions. (Be sure to view the pics at 100% resolution to view the detail.)

This is definitely the same woman.
Sorry to take so long to react I have not checked this thread for quite awhile.

I don't know which pic is no 77 of the piano set. But it does not matter too much, I have seen these spots on the breasts from the beginning and I did not think at the time it was conclusive. I saw girls having similar beauty marks at the same place before. There were many other things.

What makes me think now you're right is this. I went back and look at plenty of pics of Hegre's Dasha, specially not the ones from Hegre's sets, and finally I found on 2 pictures what I've been looking for (that to me would have prooved it is the same girl) and never saw before.

In all Met-Art's Dasha you see that beauty mark besides her lips in every single shot. I never saw it in the hundreds of pics I saw of Hegre's Dasha, even in pic like the one besides the 2 pics of MA's Dasha I post below. I did not keep the Hi-Res but it is obvious. That pic is in the thread here if you want to check (full HI-RES full screen it is not there).

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4734806

But I just saw it in glamour shots (only one glamour picture) and on one PB event. The 2 are in that link.
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4734815

So she should be the same. I wrote I tend to agree because of something else I want to check and that you wrote before (but as a joke).
... they had to be twin sisters...

Why don't you look at these 2 girls.

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4734825

Dasha and Daria Astafieva.

I read that and saw pics of these 2 when I started (long ago) to look for pics of Dasha. But it was in Russian sites and was not sure to understand well. I also tought it could have been an alias (alltough there were pics with both in it).

It is too late tonight to check that but I'll do it tomorrow. I don't mean it is not the same girl but it is fun checking.

Tell me. Have you done searches for her ? have you ever read about a Daria Astafieva ?
Cheers.

WOW! Perfect Ass! she as an amazing body! a little more boobs e she would be perfect!

Looks like it's time to merge some threads, eh???

luv the ass on her
Dasha_Astafieva07.jpg