• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
hahaha apparently Quinton is selling it for $20 in 2 weeks :ROFLMAO:

for anyone who is interested in buying this nonsense, I'd say just wait and save yourselves $60 (or skip it and save yourself $80 and the disappointment)

I am 100% not buying it for $80 (or $90 which is the cost for people who didn't preorder it) but could you or anyone else point us in the direction of these reviews from legit people about how bad it is?

not that i don't believe it to be true, it fits her MO Perfectly but she also has a lot of haters out there who would say it was horrible even if it hit every mark anyone could want

I am 100% not buying it for $80 (or $90 which is the cost for people who didn't preorder it) but could you or anyone else point us in the direction of these reviews from legit people about how bad it is?

not that i don't believe it to be true, it fits her MO Perfectly but she also has a lot of haters out there who would say it was horrible even if it hit every mark anyone could want
I can't point you to the forum I'm in, it's locked and the community doesn't allow free/unregistered visitors

but give it a few days, and I'm sure the content itself will be visible elsewhere on the web

Her husband is a scammer too, do not buy the BGG vids because you will be angry and disappointed. The camera doesn't even focus on the action and even falls down in some spots. They're both shitty scammers and deserve each other

She wrote on onlyfans:
Are you ready for my brand new video? 😈 BG with a massage, a little feet action and a whole lot of 💦💦 DM to get it now!! 🔥🔥

Of course as I've read here probably BG does not mean Boy Girl but just thought to mention it.

She wrote on onlyfans:
Are you ready for my brand new video? 😈 BG with a massage, a little feet action and a whole lot of 💦💦 DM to get it now!! 🔥🔥

Of course as I've read here probably BG does not mean Boy Girl but just thought to mention it.
It probably doesn't, the only BG you can get from her is from her Ex Husband's Onlyfans.

the purchased video is a 3 minute long massage where she's massaging the guy's back/front and then she does about 10 seconds of an awkward attempt at a sensual "footjob" (not a proper one, more like her massaging his penis using her feet)

the 💦 she references is the massage oil/lube she uses to massage the guy, and then puts a bit on her feet to give him a brief footjob

there's no cumshot or any sexual contact other than her feet awkwardly stroking over his cock, there's not even an "ending" to the video really

UnderBro

Bronze Member
🎂 Happy Birthday Darcie Dolce 🎂
darcie_dolce_04_hr111516_pics_046_l.jpg

Image Source
Best wishes to Darcie who turns 31 today.

was watching a recorded livestream of her the other day, and her replies about mainstream were very guarded/non-committal

apparently she's emailed companies and been ghosted, so no idea whether 2024 will be different, but it seems she's fully aware of the reputation she has

Have potential but use it to scam people,I don't care if she decides not to do H/C scene but at least don't tease it just to boost her subscribers.

Well here's Darcie Spotify