• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
Daphne takes it up the ass...but she has smaller tits? WTF?

Daphne got a breast implant reduction?

The Satyr Icon

First I love spankwire. But the link isn't working for me for some reason. :(

Huh, if she got Breast Reduction, then good for her. Sorry I've thought over the last two or so years that they are WAY too damn big. She also should have never gotten her lips done; she was near perfect before that. But to each they're own ...

First I love spankwire. But the link isn't working for me for some reason. :(

Huh, if she got Breast Reduction, then good for her. Sorry I've thought over the last two or so years that they are WAY too damn big. She also should have never gotten her lips done; she was near perfect before that. But to each they're own ...

Spankwire is excellent!

I would have to agree that Daphne's breasts had gotten enormously big, but I feel that the reduction went too drastically small; ironically they are still big, but now mere shadows of her former fullness.

The Satyr Icon

Spankwire is excellent!

I would have to agree that Daphne's breasts had gotten enormously big, but I feel that the reduction went too drastically small; ironically they are still big, but now mere shadows of her former fullness.

The Satyr Icon

You sure the link you had was current stuff from her and not just some of her older stuff before she went to the G size boobs?

britlover

Closed Account
Spankwire is excellent!

The Satyr Icon

Yeah I can totally see what you mean as well. And thanks for the Reputation you gave to me! Very nice of ya. But indeed, it's probably just an older set. Her current links are here on her Freeones.com link page ...

Daphne takes it up the ass...but she has smaller tits? WTF?

Daphne got a breast implant reduction?

The Satyr Icon

Oh, good grief! :rolleyes: The clip is obviously older. She's blonde, her lips are normal-sized, and she looks nothing like she does today. Mind you, I think she's hot now and wouldn't want her to go back to the way she was (which was also hot, though). But I think it would take some plastic surgery miracle to make her look the way she used to.

Here's today Daphne and her huge ass! http://www.freshteen.biz/juggjenn/BZNbwbdaph1.htm

Oh, good grief! :rolleyes: The clip is obviously older. She's blonde, her lips are normal-sized, and she looks nothing like she does today. Mind you, I think she's hot now and wouldn't want her to go back to the way she was (which was also hot, though). But I think it would take some plastic surgery miracle to make her look the way she used to.

Here's today Daphne and her huge ass! http://www.freshteen.biz/juggjenn/BZNbwbdaph1.htm

LOL.....yes, those are definitely older.....dont worry, Daphne's huge ass and tits are here to stay! :1orglaugh

http://mgb.brazzers.com/663p/?t=42&nats=juggsfree:Revshare:MGB

I think it's because of her size. She's a big girl, but she's still very beautiful and not fat at all. She's like Lisa Sparxxx, Gianna, and all the other fuller-bodied women who are not that old. Guess it's just typecasting. :)

britlover

Closed Account
I think it's because of her size. She's a big girl, but she's still very beautiful and not fat at all. She's like Lisa Sparxxx, Gianna, and all the other fuller-bodied women who are not that old. Guess it's just typecasting. :)

Great way to put it. I also love Lisa Sparxxx. I need to re-check her form here cause I haven't in months. She used to actually post some of her stuff herself, which I thought was really cool of her ...