• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dantes Inferno

Short but sweet trailer. It is the one supposed to air during the Superbowl but we got it early. I love the music they picked for the commerical.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/1429...ideos/dantesinferno_trl_superbowad_20210.html

Cant wait to get this and God of War 3.

didnt pick the commercial....or "banned" it because the catch phrase is "go to hell" .... is CBS serious? who are they trying to protect? and from what or whom? im pretty sure at some point during the super bowl a mic is going to pick up some player (clear as day) yelling "fuck" or something similiar to that.
stop trying to police what we see ...let US decide for ourselves!

didnt pick the commercial....or "banned" it because the catch phrase is "go to hell" .... is CBS serious? who are they trying to protect? and from what or whom? im pretty sure at some point during the super bowl a mic is going to pick up some player (clear as day) yelling "fuck" or something similiar to that.
stop trying to police what we see ...let US decide for ourselves!

Where does it say any where that the commercial was banned?

this game is already bombing in the reviews and I didnt care for the demo at all.........I think I'll pass on this wanna-be clone and wait for March 16th when the game of the year comes out.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
They got a anime movie thing for this game coming out, just like what they did for Dead Space.

And yeah, I agree with lachemo. The demo was pretty unimpressive. The Divine Comedy is an amazing story, and it probably would make a great game, but... Meh.

this game is already bombing in the reviews and I didnt care for the demo at all.........I think I'll pass on this wanna-be clone and wait for March 16th when the game of the year comes out.

i saw the HUGE advertisement at the gamestop... i like the release date...
3/16...3:16

With games like Final Fantasy XIII,and Grand Turismo 5 coming out,I don't think so.

They got a anime movie thing for this game coming out, just like what they did for Dead Space.

And yeah, I agree with lachemo. The demo was pretty unimpressive. The Divine Comedy is an amazing story, and it probably would make a great game, but... Meh.

I disagree with both of you.

I'll admit that it started off a little slow and weak,but I found that the demo picked up with the first boss fight.

I like the God Of War series,but like Aerosmith once sang,
:sing:It's the same 'ol story,same 'ol song and dance.

At least with Dante's Inferno,it might be the same song and dance,but at least it's a different story.

roronoa3000

Banned
With games like Final Fantasy XIII,and Grand Turismo 5 coming out,I don't think so.

No racing game is ever going to be better than God of War. NOT EVER.
FF is good but it just aint comparing to the epicness that GoW3 will bring.

God of War 3 is the most excited Ive been for a game since Devil May Cry 3.

PlasmaTwa2

FF is good but it just aint comparing to the epicness that GoW3 will bring.

Likewise, God of War can't compare to the epicness of Mass Effect 2. :dunno:

roronoa3000

Banned

Grand Turismo may not even come out in 2010. Right now it is scheduled for Dec. 31, 2010.

FF is coming out one week before God of War 3. I guarantee GoW3 sells more copies.

PlasmaTwa2

FF is coming out one week before God of War 3. I guarantee GoW3 sells more copies.

According to Wikipedia, as of March 2008 God of War II has sold 2.44 million copies. Now, that's all fine and good, but compare it to this: Final Fantasy XIII was released on December 17th in Japan and already has sold over 1.7 million copies; a million of those on its first day.

Not to mention Final Fantasy XIII will be released on both PS3 and 360 in North America, which pretty much doubles the amount of potential buyers.

I liked it, but I've never played GOW so that might be why.

If the full version is like the demo then it'll be fine. I don't pay attention to reviews but Dante's Inferno has actually received some pretty decent reviews. Some reviewers have marked it down because it's pretty much a direct God of War clone and God of War came first. Some of the excuses I've seen (which are pretty laughable) like it's repetitive, difficult in some parts, and can be a button masher can also be directly attributed to the God of War series, and I'm a huge fan of God of War. I remember reading one review and the guy complained about the fixed camera. Um... hello have you ever seen the camera system in God of War. How about giving me real problems with the game instead of being upset that the guy's name is Dante instead of Kratos? The game can be beaten in a week? How long do you think it took me to beat God of War I and II? Sure Visceral Games straight up copied God of War but from what I've played of the demo and from what I've read from most reviews they've done a pretty damn respectable job.

PlasmaTwa2

Did anyone see the commerical for the game during the Super Bowl? What the hell was that, exactly? The commercial should have been like what the game is supposed to be; an adrenaline fulled kick in the balls. Instead we get some wierd pop music in the background?