• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Danni Vids?

if anyone has seen any danni's hard drive vids, i would really appreciate any links to any of those hot vids, i just can't get enough of them

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Aces&Jacks said:
Yes, before she went blonde.
I really don't think that's Danni.
It looks a little bit like her but not enough to make me think it's actually her.
And I always thought she was naturally blonde anyway.

CunningLinguist said:
I really don't think that's Danni.
It looks a little bit like her but not enough to make me think it's actually her.
And I always thought she was naturally blonde anyway.

me as well.
danni is also far prettier.

i'm not that big of a fan of danni herself, but i love all the virtual lapdances and other free vids from her site.

im not a member but by the looks of it i would say no because of the amount of stuff you can watch for free. I may be wrong though, perhaps they keep the really hot stuff inside.

I just quit Danni’s Hard Drive after two plus years with over 1000 posts on the message boards there.

To begin with, that is not Danni in the cheesy video. Danni is prettier, she is a natural blonde (although she once tried red) she has a nicer ass, her nipples are bigger and her breasts defy superlatives. She is one and a million physically, and smart enough to learn enough programming from the available literature to launch her own web-site.

I got on board just before Danni left for the wide open skies of Montana. It was one of those special moments, like seeing The Beatles at The Cavern or Dave Chappelle live and wild.

Too bad, but there’s something in those things can’t last.

Evil bean counters from hell have taken over Danni’s Hard Drive. They’re running it into the ground and people have been fleeing like rats in a firestorm.

That being said... Danni did some great stuff and, at least in theory, its all there in the archives. Along with thousands of stills there should be at least three one hour strips at 1000K, plus hours worth of 30 - 10 minute Danni stuff. I say “should be” because the site has become fabulously unreliable of late.

Try it another three months, but avoid it like the plague for now.