• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Danni Ashe

I happne to like Danni and all the things she has done , I also like Chloe Vevrier. Not sure why anyone would say YUCK but that's your opinion. I was a member of her site several times and the vids are great the only thing I didin't like was the media usage rights that come with her vids. So I can only see it on the computer that is was downloaded to. And since I bought a new laptop I couldn't view it there. Also so of the vids after being viewed 5 times it contacts the site to update the license. But for some reason they changed something where all of the vids I had would not work. So I contacted the and they gave me a few days for free So I was downloading like crazy to get as many as I could before time ran out.

hardeeboy

Closed Account
Danni Ashe links and pics

To everyone that has posted that photo of Danni and also asked about her shot of supposedly doing a hardcore with an african american man. That pic is not Danni Ashe. It is of a british woman that resembles Danni. This lady is all over certain British sites.

I have actually seen this lady on some video sites, she also plays a dominatrix. The only video ever done of Danni that evens comes close to her performing hardcore was one she shot years ago with a guy and another lady and all they did was perform softcore handjobs on him and Danni really did'nt do much.

The video is still avaliable on certain pay per view video sites, not to impressive though. Also beware of pics claiming to be someone, anyone can photshop something.