• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Danish woman attacked by group of muslims while walking her dog

2 of my brothers served in Iraq in OIF and yeah, dogs are looked at and treated as vermin in muslim society. American servicemen would befriend stray dogs and Iraqi soldiers would look at them as if they were petting sewer rats.

But the true vermin are migrating to your countries and kicking your dog and sexually assaulting the women in your country.

But hey, as long as you're not a bigot.

western europe is absolutely f'n cucked.

your men are fucking pussies.

Surprised there hasn't been a lefty going crazy about the nutjob in Oregon that stabbed 3 people on a train.

as infuriating as that is, I blame the left. This is THEIR pile of shit they've left on your doorstep.

enjoy it, you cucks in europe.

I try not to publicize this kind of stuff. That's what Daech wants. But thanks to you guys they get all the publicity they desperatly try to get.
Anyway, I'm not surprised to see christians and jihadis working side by side 'cause a lot of christian values are also muslim values : disdain for science, homophobia, rampant theocracy, etc.
Ted Cruz's dream America would actually be a christian version of Saudi Arabia or Iran

Anyway, I'm not surprised to see christians and jihadis working side by side 'cause a lot of christian values are also muslim values : disdain for science, homophobia, rampant theocracy, etc.
Ted Cruz's dream America would actually be a christian version of Saudi Arabia or Iran

But a christian version where they didn't behead blasphemers, cut off the hands of thieves, reduce women to chattel, treat unbelievers (kuffar) as less than human who can be beaten, raped, murdered at will, and kicked dogs who are out on a walk at the park with their owner.

and spare us your moral equivalency, which would be ridiculous enough, but it's obvious which of the two you hold in higher regard.

cuck.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The punishment should fit the crime.
If an asshole beats a woman or kicks a dog, the asshole should be beaten or kicked in a similar manner until he learns his lesson.

The punishment should fit the crime.
If an asshole beats a woman or kicks a dog, the asshole should be beaten or kicked in a similar manner until he learns his lesson.

how about just deported?

and these were just "assholes" and no particular reason they were offended by the dog or his female owner walking unaccompanied by a male relative.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
how about just deported?
and these were just "assholes" and no particular reason they were offended by the dog or his female owner walking unaccompanied by a male relative.

Tooth. Eye. Life.

They have to be taught a lesson before they are deported, otherwise they will repeat the crimes.
I'm sure a lot of them are citizens born in the country so they can't be deported.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Why does nobody blame or even question the WHITE AND JEWISH leaders of these countries for allowing and promoting such a mass influx of "refugees" into their countries.
If we're talking race then lets identify all involved ok. Not just the MUSLIMS.

I got a geese problem here. I live on the water. Fucking Canada Geese who used to only stop in this region twice a year now live here permanently.
They walk down the street in flocks r gaggles of 20-40 just eating and shitting. Streets covered in big green shits.
Cant take walks at night without constantly looking down.
Feilds and baseball feilds filled with goose crap. Cant play in them.
Theyre ruining everything.

Should I blame the geese? No, theyre fucking geese.
Should I try to do something about it.
YES. Definitely.

But in Europe the people cant stop the refugees coming in by the millions, destroying beautiful cultures that took thousands of years to create because their WHITE AND JEWISH leaders will not let them. In fact its even much worse than just that. Most White Europeans cant even get protection or justice anymore.

Oh and Americans, look at your own countrys role in all this.
Oh yeah. 16 years of attacking and destroying country after country is what caused the whole fucking mess to begin with.
You know, youre fake war on terror that you continue to believe in that has made us, the 99% poorer and poorer while a small group of rich fucks get richer and richer. Thats what caused it.

But no, instead keep believing in all the fake terror attacks. Keep believing the Fake News.
And keep blaming the wrong fucking people.
Maybe more war would help. How about attacking Syria and Iran next. That should help.

Look at the big picture and not the little peephole the media shoves your face in.

This destruction of Europe is being done intentionally.
The Muslims are the tools, weapons, but they are not the ones behind it.

rivasky

the special one
Why don't you question the source? Maybe she's a racist cunt who made up the entire story. I can't find any evidence corroborating her claims.

Why don't you question the source? Maybe she's a racist cunt who made up the entire story. I can't find any evidence corroborating her claims.

Yeah, maybe. Because we all know incidents like she alleges are unheard of in your part of the world. Those native Swede rapists though.

rivasky

the special one
I say that it probably didn't happen at all.

This site collects all false accusations against Muslims since the refugee crisis began in Germany alone. They managed to prove 437 reports as utter bullshit.

http://www.hoaxmap.org/

She's a damn good actress then. I dunno, her tears and level of distress looked pretty convincing. I'll defer to meesterperfect, as that's his area of expertise.

Damn.
Hard to believe something like this could possibly happen.
Women are never assaulted in the USA.

What a stupid fucking point, even if you're being purposely obtuse.

This is just a simple assault against a woman walking her dog, which happens all the time in Denmark. There are no factors in this case nor any implications that make it at all remarkable.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. And that's being charitable.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Damn, I was hoping I would find some Cream Cheese Danish in here instead.