• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Danielle Derek

esas said:
I just love this set, man she is so fuckdoll.- Skinny body and really big and pointy tits.

http://www.luvthatass.com/danielle-derek-free-gallery.htm

My thoughts excactly!It is so amazing to see a skinny girl like her, with such enormous tits!!!!
And I must say, she has got some of the best legs I have ever seen!:bowdown:
Found myself a new favorite when it comes to skinny legs....ever since Briana got more fleshy, she is the perfect runner up!!!

c_a_worshipper said:
My god....that must feel great, to have those ever so skinny legs wrapped around me!

CA.
ps.:pitty though 'bout the ass implants, I just love a "boney" ass like Briana in her best days!

agree, she' s got an amazing body, damn she looks so hot!!

Gentlemen:

I have seen Danielle in person when she made an appearance at her old Strip club. This was just after she got the new girls. Let me tell you all, she is simply amazing, all that and then some. Thin, fit body with outrageous tits. Got a private dance with her and was blown away. Check her out in a film called "Screamin for Semen 2". You guys will drool.

Later

gdsn1099 said:
Gentlemen:

I have seen Danielle in person when she made an appearance at her old Strip club. This was just after she got the new girls. Let me tell you all, she is simply amazing, all that and then some. Thin, fit body with outrageous tits. Got a private dance with her and was blown away. Check her out in a film called "Screamin for Semen 2". You guys will drool.

Later

Well that sounds great!!!!!Is she friendly?...she seems to be?I LOVE her voice...so sweet, friendly and sexy!
God...those thin skinny legs wrapped around me is a dream of mine...she entered my top 5 for sure!!!!!AMazing, AMAZING sexy Blonde babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA.

PILLOW said:

EXTREMELY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great pics!!!I want her so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Those tits are mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not to mention those perfect SKINNY legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA.