• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

My 25th birthday is coming up next month (May 29th). I'm thrilled that I won't be charged extra when renting a car (car rental companies charge extra for underage drivers). I should also be able to get cheaper car insurance. I'm wondering what the other bonuses of turning 25 may be?

Guess what, we share the same birthday :D

tumblr_mlz48hCHlP1s1q77wo1_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/213f357d00da9d80dabe838137ae0883/tumblr_mlz48hCHlP1s1q77wo1_1280.jpg

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Guess what, we share the same birthday :D

Oh really! Guess what....we are awesome! It's been said that people born on the day of the 29th in the month of May are the coolest motherf@ckers in the universe.

- - - Updated - - -

(the fact that you say you don`t remember the last time rather implies that there was a last time and that you have therefore been tied to a bed....what a mental image...)

Yes I have!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

don't be. you are perfect. super skinny isn't as fun. big boobs, a good butt... that's what it's all about (sounds like a dirty hokey pokey)

Well according to statistics an hourglass figure is the figure men and women prefer the most. I'm one of those fortunate women that has an hourglass figure. I just measured myself and I'm 41-30-41.

Oh really! Guess what....we are awesome! It's been said that people born on the day of the 29th in the month of May are the coolest motherf@ckers in the universe.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have!

So glad to hear that. If you tell me that you were tied down and screwed whilst wearing a weddding dress with your tits lifted out of the top, my ultimate fantasy is almost complete.