• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

I'd love to really see her stck her face in some fine pussy!!!!!From behind,or face sat on preferably!She is a GREAT model,one of the best in the bussiness!

tumblr_mkjmx5xCzw1rfbzkao1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4de8ca3aefa5e33e1b4d56f5e090c68e/tumblr_mkjmx5xCzw1rfbzkao1_500.jpg

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

I'd love to really see her stck her face in some fine pussy!!!!!From behind,or face sat on preferably!She is a GREAT model,one of the best in the bussiness!

Awww thank ya darling! I want to stick my face in a pussy as well...preferrably Craving Carmen's lovely vagina. I'm in lust with her!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Hello fake n' bake! I did a spray tan right before that shoot. That was taken at the Phoenix Forum in 2010. I just attended the Phoenix Forum again this month. So many hot webmaster/industry guys there that I wanted to bang. I honestly just wanted to point at all the ones I was attracted to/wanted to sleep with and told them to gangbang me. Hmmm...maybe next year. Good reason for me to actually book a room (even though I live only 5 minutes away from the hotel...my car isn't big enough to fit all the guys...and girls I want to screw).

PS Where on earth is the watermark on that photo?!

Hello fake n' bake! I did a spray tan right before that shoot. That was taken at the Phoenix Forum in 2010. I just attended the Phoenix Forum again this month. So many hot webmaster/industry guys there that I wanted to bang. I honestly just wanted to point at all the ones I was attracted to/wanted to sleep with and told them to gangbang me. Hmmm...maybe next year. Good reason for me to actually book a room (even though I live only 5 minutes away from the hotel...my car isn't big enough to fit all the guys...and girls I want to screw).

That's just bad........

;)

The photo popped up on my Tumblr dashboard. If i remember correctly, it was on a blog for "amateur pictures", wives, girlfriends, stangers, voyeur etc.

Awww thank ya darling! I want to stick my face in a pussy as well

Well in that case I have an idea for another update (really hoping you do actually do that heel fetish one you said you liked the sound of by the way). I'd be surprised if you'd not already thought of this one, but basically you get best of both worlds, you and the girl of your choice 69 while a guy fucks your and/or her ass at the same time.

You like pussy and you like anal so everyone is a winner ;)